Chapter 20

Ezari And Tommen stood nervously inside the throne room to greet Ria's family and when they arrived Ria saw her mother and she quickly ran to her and hugged her, she couldn't feel much happier than seeing her family here after that She gave Nansa and Arya a hug too and greeted his brothers.

"How far long are you dear?" Her mother asked.

"Nearly there mother." She replied with a bright smile.

Robb approached her with his face full of worries and hope before speaking. "Where is she?" He tried not to break his voice but he felt so ashamed of what he did to his wife.

Ria looked at him and sighed, "She's in her room, she might want to be alone right now Robb." She said.

"I want to see her now." He ignored her sister's word and walked past her.

"She doesn't want to see you right now Robb, please she had just given birth to your son let her rest."

Robb halted and slowly he turned to her again his face so broken he might break down in tears. "I missed it?"

Ria slowly nodded feeling sad for her brother that he had to go through this, she was worried for a moment that this might happen to her and Tommen that he won't be there when it's time to give birth to her child but she believes that Tommen is good and wouldn't such a thing.

Later at dinner Robb wasn't there so Ria and Tommen expect him to be with Iraze so they didn't go between them, Tommen greeted Ria's family with a kind welcoming dinner.

"Oh you are such a good King, my Lord." Catelyn smiled.

"It's the best thing I could do to welcome you." He chuckles.

"My sister is lucky to marry a man like you, my King." Arya spoke as she ate her food.

"I think it's the other way around, I'm lucky to marry her."

Ria felt butterflies in her stomach when Tommen respond that to her sister she couldn't help but smile at her plate.

"Is Joffrey still here, your grace?" Sansa asked.

Catelyn immediately looked up and gave her daughter Sansa a look to stop talking about the man who murmured their father but she was head to toe Inlove with the boy.

"Unfortunately not, he lives somewhere far with his wife my best friend Elizabeth Anne Wester." Tommen respond.

Catelyn awkward smiles. "I heard a lot of great things about Lady Elizabeth."

"I expected that because of how kind she is, you must know how bad Joffrey was when she lost her."

"She is such a good woman."

"Actually they are expecting their first child now, Joffrey writes to me."

"What? No." Sansa said almost like she jolted from her seat.

"I love Joffrey with all my heart,she doesn't deserve him! I could love him more than Elizabeth will!" She had a melt down.

Everyone stared at her shocked especially Tommen and the horrifying look on Sansa's mother, Ria turns to Tommen and squeezes his hand. "She has a bit of a crush on your brother."

Sansa walked out and her mother Catelyn followed her shouting behind her. "Well, I can't wait for dessert." Arya said.

Later that night when Ria and Tommen were getting ready for bed they talked about what had happened today.

"I'm sorry about my family, their dramatic." Ria said as she laid down.

"It's Alright, you've seen my family and they are more dramatic." Tommen laughed laying beside her.

"Still, I wasn't expecting that from them."

"Hmm, Can I ask you something?" 

"What is it?"

"Will you marry me?"