Chapter 5

"Joffrey is already a king!" Tommen said arguing back to his mother.

"You stay away from her, Tommen!"  Cercie warned.

"No, not unless I have a reason to." Tommen then walked away before he could even give his mother a chance to talk back.

Ezar seemed like a nice girl and he began to like her already, Ria is a soft spoken girl like him she is good looking too and friendly, Tommen didn't find anything wrong with being friends with a stark. He didn't care what his mother said.

"What did uncle Tyrion said, Iraze?" Tommen was hanging out with his sisters Iraze and Myrcella in a balcony.

"He said, I'm a bait they're going to marry me off to Robb stark to bring uncke Jaime back."

"No, that can't be true mother will never allow it." Myrcella shook her head.

"I don't want to be married and I don't want to be away from you both." Iraze said as tears formed in her eyes.

"Don't worry sister I'm sure mother will never let it happen." Myrcella comforted Iraze.

But she was wrong, the last thing they remember is Iraze getting into a horse with guards and they we're off to Winterfell.

"You insufferable bitch! You will pay for this!" Cercie pointed at Tyrion.

"I hope you fell in love, so in love that when I take her away from you, you will feel the pain I'm feeling right now."

Tyrion only glance at her before walking away. Tommen and Myrcella followed their mother as she stormed in the council furiously.

"You did this!" She screamed at Tyrion.

"Iraze is my eldest daughter and I'm not gonna let you give her away like a common whore! She is mine!" She screamed so loud it, Tommen swear that it was heard all over the castle.

"Do you think the northerners will give Jaime back just like that?" Tyrion snap his fingers in the air.

"You gave her to our enemies!"

"An exchange for Jaime's life, once Iraze marries Robb stark and give him an heir she will return home."

"No! No! No! She will bear no children! Especially not for that fucking wolf!"

"She will be fine, Iraze is brave and smart she is wise like Robert she will be alright Cercie."

"You cannot sell my daughter like a common whore!" Cercie fumed in anger.

"Cercie, calm down now. By the time Iraze come back I will make sure that she will not come back with a growing stomach." Tywin Lannister said, he was already in the room but instead he watches as his children yell at each other.

Cercie huffed before grabbing Tommen and Myrcella out of the room with her.

"And how are you going to do that father?" Tyrion took a sip of his wine.

"I'm not, I love Iraze and I thought that it's about time she becomes independent." Tywin said.

"You do realize father that we are selling her to the Starks."

"She will help Jaime escape and they will both come back here, it is already planned."

"But how are we going to tell my dearest sister that we are going to ship Myrcella away to Dorne?"

With Tommen and Myrcella, the poor girl was in deep worries for her sister she looks outside and tears streaming down her cheeks as she remembers her older sister.

"We didn't even get to say goodbye, Tommen." Myrcella sobs.

"We'll see her again, Iraze is brave." Tommen comforted his sister.

The door then burst open revealing their eldest sibling, Joffrey Baratheon.

He immediately spotted Myrcella crying in the corner while Tommen sat in a chair completely dumbfounded by what just happened, Joffrey chuckled.

"Stop, crying like a baby." He said.

"How can you not? Our sister was sent away by uncle Tyrion." Myrcella argued.

"You're such a child, grow up Myrcella." Joffrey scoffed sarcastically before he exit the chamber.

Tommen also had left a little while later he wanted to go somewhere far to think, he was so stressed that all he wanted to do was get out of the city and just go anywhere but because they're at war against the Starks he couldn't risk getting in danger.

So he thought of someone who can help him and all he thought about was Ria the healer, he quickly went down to the city despite the danger he puts himself in even though he got a couple of guards he could be easily ambushed.

He was escorted to where Ezari was staying, there he stood Infront of her chambers door the guards waited outside for him while he went in alone, he was hesitant at first but soon enough he knocked gently on the door.

Ria opened the door and was surprised to see his grace standing in front of her chamber, giggles can be heard from inside her chamber so Tommen thoughihe was doing something inappropriate.

"Oh I'm sorry, threesome?" He ask innocently.

Ria furrowed her eyebrows before bursting out of laughter, Tommen chuckled softly at the sight of her joyfulness because he hasn't seen her like this before even though she was only his new friend.

"Pardon?"

"Umm...are you having..." He didn't really wanna say it out loud.

"Oh my God! No! They are my friends we're sort of spending time together." She said before giggling some more.

"Oh, my bad I'm so sorry Ria...I... Perhaps I could come back another time."

"No, please tell me your grace what is it that I could help?" Ria's eyes glistening.

Ezari let Tommen in her chamber and the boy was face to face with two strangers, Lili and Rigel and they seemed stunned to see his grace stand before them, Lili immediately stand up from the floor and bowed to his grace, Tommen nodded and gave her a soft smile while Rigel only looked down and Tommen nodded at him too.

"Uhh... could you give us a moment?" Ezari said to her friends.

Lili nodded and went out soon followed by Rigel and soon the two were left alone in Ezari's chamber.

"So what is it?" Ezari sat down on her bed.

"Uhh...my sister." He began. "She was sent away to marry your brother, Robb stark and I want to know everything about your brother." He gulped nervously.

Ezari blinked before she let out a sighed. "My brother Robb is a good man, he would never hurt your sister princess Myrcella."

"Not Myrcella, I meant my other sister."

"You have another sister? I thought it was only princess Myrcella?"

"My mother is the most dramatic woman you'll ever meet when it comes to protecting us, the first time she had Iraze she wanted to lock her up and let no one see her that's why most people doesn't even know that there are two princesses."

"And your telling me this?"