Chapter 17

The next morning Ria had woken up by a snoring sound from someone she was sleeping with, she slowly looked up to find a sleeping Tommen his arm was around her neck while the other rested on his side. She smiled at the view she had, Ria never felt so happy until this morning she doesn't want to move or even get up to start her day but she has too.

She slowly got up and stood up before looking back at Tommen checking if she had woken him up but he was still snoring like a cute baby.

The door suddenly swung open and a loud voice entered. "Good morning Ria, it's time for breakfast and today it your 8 months with a child." It was Lili she greeted her with such an energy Ria jumped in surprised.

"Shh!" She whisper loudly before pointing at her bed signaling her to keep it down.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lili whispered loudly.

"Come, I must feed you."

Ria nodded before approaching Lili as they quietly talked and Lili, after  eating Lili had dressed her up and brush her hair and by the time Ria was ready for the day Tommen had just woken up.

The two girls looked at him as he tossed around the bed while Lili was braiding Ria's hair.

"Good morning My King, it's time to wake up." Lili greeted him.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Tommen grumble in the bed as he finds it hard to get up because he had never slept like a baby in ages ever since he was king.

"I told her not to my love, I thought you also need a break from the kingdom." Ria replied.

Tommen sat up his face all sleepy still and his golden hair was messy and he looked so cute, Ria glanced at him before giggling. "Well you still have to get ready."

"Alright, Alright." Tommen stand up and walked out of her chamber.

"He is such a sleeper." Lili commented.

"What was he like Lili?"

"Who? The King?"

"Yes, before I came here."

"He was fine, his a great king not like his brother Joffrey he was a mad king."

"Don't say that, you are allowed to say that because he has been good."

"Well yeah because Queen Anne came back, he was a mad man Ria. He would behead those who wronged him."

"That's it, enough of it now Lili we have no rights to speak badly of Joffrey. For me he was kind because when Lady Anne bump into me a few moons ago Joffrey was here and he was very kind."

"Did he talk to you?"

Ria didn't answer.

"Mhm, that doesn't count."

Tommen walked in with his formal clothes and he looked handsome as ever, Ria was just done with her hair and she got up and kiss him.

"You look absolutely beautiful my love." Tommen said.

"I could say the same to you as well."

Lili smiled at the scene she felt genuinely happy for Ria although she was worried that something might go wrong and indeed there would be.