Chapter 13

"Lili, I'm with child..." She breathed out.

Before Lili could say anything the door burst open and Tommen's guard grabbed her so roughly she cried for Lili who was held back by the guards.

"She can walk on her own." Lili said sternly to the guards.

But they just ignored her, Ezari Stark was being dragged out and into the palace people stopped and watched as the poor girl was being harshly taken care of.

"Please be more gentle, she's carrying the King's heir." Lili said but the guards ignore her.

A guard swing his spear and hit her on her waist she groans in pain and held onto her stomach where her child is.

"Please... don't." She wines.

"Move faster!" The guards yelled.

They stopped Infront of a big door leading to the throne room where Tommen is waiting on his throne and some people we're there too, waiting for Ezari Stark.

Rigel stood in front of Ria his face was all worried for her, he gaze down at her poor situation before looking back up to the guards. "What in the name of God's happened to her?" He ask one of the guards sternly.

"The King ordered it himself, to treat the girl with no respect." The guard answer.

Rigel glance at Lili was standing right next to Ria who was on the ground, then the door opened and Ria was once again being dragged again.

There she met with a lot of eyes but she didn't care about other people she only cared about Tommen's judgement even though she doesn't know why.

"May I present you Lady Ezari of house Stark." The grand Maester introduced.

Tommen shot a piercing glare at the young lady, Tywin Lannister was seating next to the young King as the hand whole Cercie sat on the other side.

Their looks we're in rage to see the young girl on the ground, she was in pain that she couldn't understand but she remained her head down.

Ria placed her hand on her  growing belly that is vividly visible as she crouch down.

"Confess your crime." Tommen said

"I did not commit any treason, your grace." She spoke.

Lili and Rigel watch as she painfully sat on the ground clenching her belly not daring to look up and meet his gaze because if she meets his eyes she wouldn't able to stop herself to run up and hug him tight as she could.

"You raped my darling boy and you shall be punished." Cercie spoke, her voice was in the depths of yelling.

"My queen, I did not commit anything what me and Tommen did was act of love because I love his grace with all my heart." She cries out.

Tommen listened to her words but his eyes landed on her belly he was confused.

"Liar! You seduced my son and raped him!" Cercie Yelled.

"Cercie, calm down and let the girl explain." Tywin said.

Tears started to form in Ria's eyes and it falls down like a waterfall, she's scared about what her date might be and will she give birth to her child before she gets killed by that one she loves.

"I love his grace with all my heart and I'm loyal to my King I will take good care of him just like how a good wife should be and I can give him so many Princes and Princesses."

"I never knew what love was until I met Tommen, I confessed that I grew to love him not just as my best friend but as a lover even though he never felt the same way about me I still loved him as much as I love my family maybe even more than that.

"I would stand between the heavens and the earth for him, I will kill for him and die for him if that means it's the only way to prove that I love him."

Tywin's heart was touched, his days with his late wife flashed back in his mind, the days when they were together and he couldn't help but resemble Ezari Stark to his now deceased wife.

"You think your words proved anything? It's just words!" Cercie roared. "Guards, Bring me her head!" Cercie ordered and pointed at the young girl.

The people started to yell while Ser Meryn approach the poor girl with a very big sword.

As the people yell some gibberish words Tywin turned to Tommen who looked guilty for some reason and Cercie who smirked in satisfaction.

"I think it's up to the King Cercie what will the girl's fate is." He whispered to Cercie while Tommen listened.

Lili who was heled against by Rigel screamed trying to stop Ser Meryn while Rigel Looked at Ria feeling so sorry for her.

"That girl is a whore like her sister Sansa." Cercie exclaimed.

Tommen sighed and waved his hand at Ser Meryn who stopped on his track and looked over at Tommen when he sees him waved his hand gesturing him to stop.

"I think it's fair to not commit treason, I'm your king and I say what to do with Lady Stark." He said and the people listen.

"She will be kept in the dungeon and will be treated with less respect Gand give her bare minimum of food."

"No! She's just a girl." Lili said, her voice echoed in the throne room.

Ser Meryn looked at Cercie which she gave him a nod as to give him permission to hurt the poor girl.

He looked down at Ria before kicked her waist so hard that she rolled over and groan in pain, he  punch her on the face and kick her some more a couple of times.

"Stop! Please! Stop it!" Lili screamed.

"She's with child!"