7-9-24

My dad looked at the report card and said that I got all A+ but I have a 84 average. I don't even have 80s in my grades! And they said I only made high honor role twice out of four instead of 4/4. Why does this trouble always happen to me?. I have a 94 average guys! I did the math myself! And got an exact 94 average which means I'm in high honor role but I'm so fricking mad and upset right now I just hate them so much.

On a more positive note my birthday is tomorrow.
On a more negative note I'm not excited at all.

My mom hates me now and my dad just told my mom everything I told him not to say. Now she is mad at me.
My dad is taking me to get sushi and hour away in another town,
my mom is taking me shopping on the mall in the afternoon
and I hope she doesn't bring her boyfriend with her again even though I specifically said "I don't want him to come with us" now my mom is picking him over me.

Example: one time I missed the bus home and my dad couldn't pick me up because he was doing hay, so I called my mom and...she was at the bar with her boyfriend. And then when she picked me up she went back to the bar and left me in the car.
P.S. I didn't eat lunch or breakfast and 8 hours have gone by so I was practically starving.