𝟎𝟏𝟒 - said he'd be here

chapter fourteen –said he'd be here

chapter fourteen
said he'd be here

florencehq posted a story!

caption; t-minus 2 hours til fallin !!!!song; espresso

song; espresso

FLORENCE'S HEART RACED IN anticipation. she couldn't find jacob anywhere, and louis was due to be here any minute. her album, which was entirely about the two, was out in two hours – she couldn't believe it.

"hey, char!" she called out, racing her feet down the hallway to follow the girl. "you seen jacob?" she asked, and charlie shook her head, before heading off into florence's bathroom.

she had invited what felt like a million people to her house, and she was hiding out upstairs (which she had declared off limits) until she could calm herself down. her phone dinged, and she prayed silently it was jacob, but it wasn't.

louis had texted her, informing her he had arrived, and was waiting in the living room to give her a gift. her brows furrowed, a gift? she was already debating not going downstairs at all, but she figured since louis had come all this way she might as well.

she took a deep breath, closing her eyes and shaking her nerves off. she bounded down the steps, attempting to ignore the eyes on her as she beelined to louis — who sat on his usual corner of her couch, a dark red gift bag in his lap.

"louis! hi!" she called out, hurrying over to him. "flo!" he stood up, wrapping her in a hug. they stood there for a moment, florence letting her thoughts drift back to 2020, to their relationship.