𝟎𝟑𝟎 - so long, london

chapter thirty –so long, london

chapter thirty
so long, london

liked by catlover69, jacobelordi and others

florenceupdated florence singing a brand new song tonight called "so long, london"

↓          view all comments . . .

user omg i'm dead

user HOW MUCH MORE CAN SHE DO

user alright i am done with florence swift

user guys.

user UGH IM HEARTBROKEN

user guys louis is there AGAIN

user apparently someone in the VIP tent heard louis saying that taylor told him to come to the next few shows in london........
   ↳ user YES I SAW THAT
   ↳ user yes omg and she said she was a "flouis stan" 😭😭

user BEING ON THE LIVESTREAM DURING MATH CLASS PAYS OFF!!!!!

FLORENCE WAVED, THE STAGE going down as she squatted. The cheers from her crew made her smile, and she wiped the tears from under her eyes.

"Thanks, you guys!" She smiled, stepping off he platform. She moved quickly toward her dressing room, heart too upset to fake it any longer.

"Florence!" Taylor called from behind her. She whipped her head around, gaze landing on her sister — and her ex boyfriend.

"What the fuck?" She yelled, before turning away and running toward her dressing room. She slammed the door, the patter of feet following behind her.

A knock sounded at the door, and Florence groaned — tears welling up in her eyes again. She moved toward the door, shoulders drooped.

"Taylor, I told you I-" She opened the door.

"Not Taylor." Louis spoke. Florence moved to shut the door, but he stopped it with his hand. "Florence, wait!"

She just stared at him, watching as he fumbled through his pockets, pulling out a crinkled piece of paper. Her brows furrowed, and he cleared his throat before he spoke."I, uh, wrote this poem, uh, for you." He stumbled through his words, clearly nervous.

"Tell me that you're still mine, tell me that we'll be just fine, even when I lose my mind." He recited. "Tell me that it's not my fault, tell me that I'm all you want, even when I break your heart."

Florence's jaw dropped, the tears falling from her eyes now happy ones.

"Louis, I love you."

caption, lol just kidding song, london boy

song, london boy

STORY REPLIES,

user
I JUST DIED

taylorswift
EEEEEEEK

user
cutie babies

user
LOVE

louis_partridge
<3

rory speaks ! 
eeeek babies