𝟎𝟐𝟕 - messier

chapter twenty seven –messier

messier

"CAUSE YOURE THE ONLY ONE, who can boil my blood, and make that shit cut." florence read from her phone, feet criss-crossed on the tan couch.

"what about like, cause you know that i'm always yours." taylor added, leaning into travis' shoulder.

the studio was almost empty at this hour, only a couple interns and janitors lingering in the lobbies.

"we ready to record?" florence asked. "i think so, flo. hey, that rhymed!" travis chimed in, a moment of laughter following before florence stood.

she put the headphones on, eyes scanning over her notes app. she began to sing, making her way through the song and making notes for ad-libs.

a door slammed from outside, a couple shouts in protest. taylor jumped up, moving toward florence in fear. flo pulled her headphones off, resting them on her neck as she stared at the door.

there were two voices outside, a man and a woman.

the door burst open, revealing emilia and louis, seemingly in a screaming match. "you fucking cheated on me!" she yelled, pushing him backwards and moving toward florence.

"with this hoe of all people!" she pointed. florence, taylor, travis, and louis' jaw dropped, immediate protests coming from the ladder. "she didn't even know, emi, i swear to god!"

tears stung florence's eyes, her grip on taylor's arm tightening as emilia got in her face.

"you know what, bitch? if you want him, you can fucking have him!" she finalized, giving florence a shove, before turning over her shoulder and stomping out of the door.

liked by jacobelordi, taylorswift and others

florence messier (feat. tate adams). this friday.
tagged tateadams

view all comments . . .

user HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

tateadams !!!!

user omg

user #teamemilia

user slut!

taylorswift ☆☆

user cheating slut

charliepeters babies

user all my homies fw florence swift

louis — louis 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨florence — flo 💐

florence — flo 💐

louis 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
florence
sent one hour ago

florence
sent 45 minutes ago

florence please call me back
sent 30 minutes ago

florence please
sent 20 minutes ago

florence i'm so sorry
sent just now

flo 💐
you should be, louis
i really liked you, and emilia did too

louis 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
i swear
i was trying to break
things off with her
i just couldn't
i felt too bad

flo 💐
i really don't care, louis.
can you get your stuff
off the tour bus in the next week?

louis 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
sure

𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 . . .
this is because of the idea TulipSmiley
suggested !!!!!!!!