CHAPTER THREE

Already asleep, they are already asleep. It's a good sign for me, that means I can go outside without being notice.

Grabbing my haori, I slowly creep out of the room. Avoiding on making any noise as I silently slide the door open, after successfully opening it and closing it once again. Slowly but surely, I started wearing my zori.

"Sensei?!" I half loudly called out, I need to be quiet at all times to avoid waking my family.

Hopefully, the woman just didn't leave. And why I'm I doing this? From the time that my father was performing the kagura dance, it's my gut feelings that's been telling me that someone else is watching.

I can't sense any danger from that person or even malicious intent, so I came up with a conclusion that it must be her.

"Sensei-"

"Stop shouting, you brat! Do you want your family to wake up?" Finally, she showed up. And as ever, my senses are always right.

As I saw her, laying against a large trunk of a tree. I immediately flash a smile at her.

"What are you doing here? It's already cold, children in your age should never walk out in the middle of a snow. Especially at night." Wow, this is the first time that she spoke that long. And it seems she cares for me, how sweet.

"I wanted to give you something, and I'm sure your hungry." After I said that, I instantly grab a wrap food. Cooked by my mother, bless her and her beautiful and kind nature.

And she seems hook by the scent of the food as she sat up, lucky for me. The food is still warm, especially the rice.

'She's just like me, but not like me at the same time.'

I was so busy with my thoughts that I didn't even notice that she's already on the ground, in front of me. And I didn't even notice that she already grab the food.

"Follow me." Shortly after she said that, she started walking goodness where. But I trusted here.

But as I followed her, I noticed that she seems deliberately slowing down her footsteps. It looks like, she's trying to match my pace.

I couldn't help but smile secretly.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Kamado Yorin, but everyone calls me Rin. Thank you for saving my life, Sensei." I bowed as I introduce myself. Meanwhile, she still looks so unbothered about it.

"Ito Kanashii, and if your adamant to learn from me. Better follow what ever I said, kid." This time she stops walking, accidentally I bump into her long legs. She's tall for a girl, by the way.

But this time, I notice a small shack house. Only build by a wood and a straw. When did she build that?

But I didn't even got the chance to ask her when she grab me by the collar and start carrying and casually throwing me inside the straw, I grunt in pain by the sudden impact.