CHAPTER SIX

(Third Person's point of view)

"This way, please hurry!" In the far eastern town, runs three young ones following a speaking crow, with another two other crow. The middle one looking much younger than the other, two girls and one boy- mouth covered in a bandage.

"Obanai! Misturi! Keep up the pace."

"Hai!"

The youngest bend down to fasten her run, immediately giving a big gap with the two other young teens.

Steady footsteps and light footwork is the only thing evident with the trio as they run through the sleeping town in a hurry, but the leading one stop. Signaling the other two to stop too, with one hand raise and the other pushing the Tsuba (guard) of the katana. Preparing for any attack.

The two only looks at each other in confusion but remain vigilant in the sorrounding as they frantically look around for any existing demons.

"Yorin-sama... is it?" Mitsuri ask, unsure on whether her guess is true as she looks at the younger girl only 11 years of age in question.

But the youngest didn't even bother to answer as she unsheathed her katana, drawing it closer to her palm. The two only look at the Blood Hashira in confusion.

A gasp immediately elicited from Mitsuri's lips as she watch the young hashira boldly slitting a wound in the palm, letting the blood drop to the ground.

"Yorin-sama, why-"

"Quiet. Prepare your katana and don't let your guard down." Poker face as Yorin advice the two, all her senses clearly working together as she tried to locate the demon.

Instantly, the two held their katana with vigilance. Both paying attention while waiting for the Hashira's command.

Rumble-

Yorin's attention immediately transferred down, gazing at the ground to where the sound of a boom resounded. Bending her knees for a jump she open her mouth.

"Jump!" With her words, the two other also jump. Coinciding with her.

And with the great timing, a larger demon appeared. Arms reaching at the Blood Hasira with greed and hunger in its eyes.

Alarmed, both Mitsuri and Obanai unsheathed their katana in a hurry as eyes widened in shock at the sudden appearance of a ferocious demon.

'If it's not for the warning...'

Both of Mitsuri and Obanai's face turned grim with the sudden thought at the possibility of them losing their lives easily, if it wasn't for the blood hashira whose alerting them of any hidden danger.

'Love breathing, First form: Shivers of first love'

Mitsuri, the first one who attack at the second demon that appeared just at the right of her feet. No hesitation appearing in her eyes as she dive in for the attack, making a single slash at the enemy.