CHAPTER ONE

Currently, I'm still in disbelief while laying in a futon bed beside my now mother.

I can't believe that I got reincarnated, in fact I am glad. But not to the point of gladness that I'm going to be thankful that I got birthed out of a woman's womb, every process of the labour- I remembered it all. Against my will.

Even I can't help but imagine the foul smell of the blood, making me want to puke in disgust.

Scrunching my face at the sudden thought of it.

Until I felt a gentle hand, gliding from my forehead and down to the bridge of my nose softly.

"What's my little Rin thinking right now that made her face scrunch, hmm?" The woma- my mother ask softly. I'm still not use with how gentle she is, cause all my life- the only thing I can remember is my parent's cold treatment on me. This is the first time in my life that I got to recieve this kind of treatment.

And Rin, why would they name me Rin in the first place?

"Rin? You named her Rin?" My now current father ask. I don't where he is but I'm pretty his just right in the corner, I can't even turn my head sideways because it's heavy. How would I know where he is?

"Hmm, Rin means a cold but dignified person." My mother explained. Is that really what my name meant?

"But I don't see her as cold, dignified might be but all I can see is a very moody baby?" Moody?! Who's he calling moody? Me?!

"Our baby is not moody." It's final she's my Okāsan now, I'm going to call her that. She's deserving for this title since she defended me from her husband.

I'm not going to call that man my father...

"But I like to call her Yo, it means positive. I want her to stay positive in everything." My father said softly, although he might be disappointed if they really decided to call me Yo cause I'm never going to be positive.

I'd like to call myself a negative person full of suicidal thoughts.

"But Yo seems to never fit in her family name." Yes, mother tell her that!

I couldn't help but to make a grunt sound as I tried to reach at my mother's blurry figure. I can tell that she seems delighted by what I did.

"See, even this little baby right here agrees."

The man couldn't but sigh. "How about this, why don't we combine both names instead." With that suggestion, the two falls into silence.

"Ah! Yorin!" My mother gasp and started peppering me with so much kisses on my hand and face.