Chapter 8: the tree of life

Two days have passed since and kion, rani, tiifu, zuri and bunga where saying their goodbyes to simba, nala, kiara, kovu, pumbaa and timon to go back to the tree of life.

"I can't believe that it's already been two weeks," rani said with a hint of sadness. "yeah and no sign of cubs," kiara said with a smirk . "yeah, I thought I'd leave know next time I come back I'm going to be an uncle," kion replied with a smirk.

"hey!?" kiara said then growled playfully then tried to pin kion. As they where trying to pin each other nala stopped them. " I can't believe our baby is already living," pumbaa said as he and timon hugged bunga.

" I promise I'll come visit," bunga said.
" good bye son, promise you two will come back for Christmas?" simba said. "I wouldn't miss it for the world," kion said then nuzzled his dad.

"what's Christmas?" rani asked them kion remembered that she's from the tree. " Christmas is a celebration that happens in a few months, it about spending time with your family and friends," pumbaa said. " no, Christmas is about gift," timon said.

"it's both," kiara said then chuckled. "it sounds nice," rani said with a smile. "it's one of kion's favourite holiday that's why we hope you'll be here to celebrate with us," nala said. They all said their final goodbyes.

" vitani, go with them and see they live the pride lands," simba said then vitani nodded. The way to the pride land boarders was quite." so what happened in the tree of life we'll me and kion where gone?," rani asked tiifu and zuri.

They looked at each other then back at rani." it's better if baliyo explains everything, "tiifu said then kion and rani looked at then confused but didn't ask anymore questions. At the boarder of the pride lands.

Everyone was about to part ways when all of a sudden they was a rock slide." everyone run! "kion shouted then used the roar to stop them from falling so everyone could run. As everyone was running a rock managed to fall and land on rani's back left paw.

Rani tried to move it but it was to painful. Kion struggling to hold all those rocks which vitani saw so she ran and used her own roar to remove the rock off rani then picked her up and ran. Once rani and vitani got out kion stopped roaring then all the rocks fall.

" kion! " rani shout as she saw the rocks fall on him. She started crying then saw the rocks start to move and kion came out with a few scratches. "kion!" everyone shout then rani tried to run but couldn't because her leg is broken.

Kion ran to rani to see if she's ok. "rani are you ok? I saw that rock fall on your leg but I couldn't help," kion said as he scanned her. "I'm ok thanks to vitani, promise me your never going to do that again. I thought that you ended your journey," rani said through tears.

Kion licked the tears of her face then once she stopped crying kion went to vitani. " vitani I want to say thank you for saving rani, "kion said then hugged her which shocked her.

" don't start getting emotional on me kion and besides this makes us even now, "vitani said then kion nodded before going back to rani." can you wake?"tiifu asked rani and she shook her head.

" I'll carry you, " kion said then laid down next to rani so she could climb on his back. Three days have passed and rani was on kion's back well tiifu, zuri and bunga where still walking to the tree." are we there yet," bunga asked for the hundred time." no bunga we're not there," zuri said annoyed then after an hour they saw a pass.

"guys we're here," kion said then bunga ran ahead of the. "finally some peace and quiet," rani said then everyone giggled. "your starting to sound like fuli," kion stated with a chuckled. "I'm starting to see we're she's coming from," rani stated then they walked in the mountain pass.