An...Adoption?!?

{HAH! MOTIVATION HIT LIKE A BRICK.}

{INTRODUCING TWO RULERS OF THE KINGDOM AND A NEW SET OF KNIGHTS}

Rui only heard faint murmurs as they grew more and more distant...

???: Agh! H-He fell! Rin, I can't hold him, he's too tall!

???(Rin): Len, let me help! Go get his Majesty! Sir? Sir?! Can you hear me...-....-.....

Silence.

.         .         .

Rui's eyes slowly opened, blinking at the light. Two, awfully young, but very energetic blonde twins stood over his bed.

Len: He's awake!!

Rin: Sir, Sir, how do you feel?

Rui groaned a bit, getting up. He must've looked like a mess. He looked at the two.

Rui: Hgn, don't worry. I'm fine.

The twins simultaneously gave a sigh of relief. From the door in front of him, a tall, blue haired man walked into the room. His attire gave a strong sense of royalty, which Rui was more than familiar with.

As his eyes adjusted, he couldn't help but allow his breath to slightly hitch.

It was the infamous King himself! His Majesty,

Kaito!

Rui's parents never let Kaito into any event of the sort due to the fact that he has a husband with whom he shared the throne with. So Rui was poorly educated on his ways.

To think he ended up in his Kingdom!

Kaito: Are you doing alright, young Prince?

Rui had to process a bit before muttering and waving dismissively.

Rui: Yeah, I'm fine. Just walked a lot.

Kaito raised an eyebrow, sitting on a chair beside the bed Rui was on.

Kaito: Do you not have a carriage of your own?

Rui: Well... I kind of escaped my home. I'm sure Your Majesty can understand, but I found myself a male lover...

Kaito's eyes seemed to have sparkled with both sympathy and joy. He gave a warm smile as the twin knights spoke up excitedly.

Len: Is he pretty?

Rin: Is he tall?

Len: Did you kiss him yet?

Rin: When are you getting married?

Kaito signalled them to back away from Rui, and they frowned at their unanswered questions. Kaito spoke up in a slower manner than the two.

Kaito: So they were being pains and you ran off? I would as well if my parents were like that. Ah, Young Rui, which destination did you plan on reaching? By your reaction upon seeing me, you didn't expect to find yourself here...despite wandering into my Kingdom.