this school will be the death of me.

Mahiru's PoV

" Fujimiya san are you here ?  I need the food container I gave you last night !"

I was currently ringing the bell of my neighboor's appartment.

The reason for that was that usually when I bring him food he washes the container I gave him so that I could use it again for the following day and for the first time since we started this interaction he actually forgot it.

I am pretty sure he is here I have been hearing loud noise from outside his door but even after ringing multiple times he does not open the door which means either he does not hear the ring or he is ignoring me and since we're talking about Fujimiya san I doubt he would ignore anyone.

I was about to let it go and just use another container for once but as I turn around I hear footstep and then someone falling on the ground, few seconds later the door open and I see a very tired and dishevelled Fujimiya san looking at me.

He recognize me and his eyes widens " Oh Shiina san how are you ? Can I do for you ? " He asks while tilting his head.

" I should  ask you the same I just heard a loud noise did something happen ?

He scratch his head a bit and respond " Well you see I finally asked my friend if I could get rid of what he keeps bringing in my home, he gave me permission to get rid of almost anything except specific Items so I was actually trying to clean this up but ... " He then open the door and what I see is utter chaos. 

" There is too many thing and you can't start anywhere ? " I ask him it's always the problem with clutter and accumulation once it's there you never know how to deal with it first. 

" Yeah honestly I am a bit lost, I was planning to ask for some advicve from Mom and start from there. " he says while shrugging off his shoulders. 

I take a look at the inside of his house and once again I feel another wave of silent fury coming out.

" Don't worry I'll help you out ! " I see he was about to rebuke me so I cut him off " I .will . Help.you.out " I repeat with more conviction this time.

For all he does he seems to shudder a bit under my gaze and he starts sweating for a bit he then finally relent and let me enter his house.

" I honestly don't understand half of the things in here , clown mask, strange uniform, numerous kazoos you even got out a cane for me ... don't start me on all those clown instrument seriously what is going on in your friend 's head ? " I comment a bit scared of whatever I might find later on . 

" Easy ... Chaos pure  unadulterated chaos  even I have given up on following his thoughts and I just accept now he might be insane but he is my insane best friend and I would never replace him ever. " He answer me.

I look at his face and I lose my breath, he was smiling a genuine smile which contrast completely with his always apathetic demeanor you forget how kind and beautiful his smile actually is. 

" You seem to care about him a lot it's rare to see you smile like that after all . " I tell him, the only time I saw him smile like that was when I took care of him while he was sick.

He close his eyes for a bit then he starts speaking with his eyes still closed. " Hmmm you could say he saved me, not my life but my heart I guess, at one point of my life I felt like giving up on living, to me death would be welcome even but he changed that, with him I could finally see the beauty of life and for that I will be grateful to him no matter what . "