Even more chaos in our daily lives.

Minato's PoV

Alright my lunchbox is done, my bag is ready I guess it is time to go to school, with a heavy sigh I open the door to my apartment and step outside, as I was clothing the door I saw Shiina san getting out of her own apartment , looking closely I could see her slightly limping while wakling.

" Hello Shiina san I see you can already walk though I can tell you're not entirely healed. "

As she hear my voice she turns around and smile at me.

" Yes it's not 100% healed but I juust need to be a bit careful, the pain is mostly gone so as long as I preserve myself there should be no problem. "

I nod back to her agreeing with her logic then I remember I had something that could help her.

I do signed to her to wait for me and I enter in my apartment once again, looking at the stuff Ouma left me I remember there should be a cane he gave to me.

After a few minutes I finally find it, damn I really do need to do something about all of those items around here it's getting out of hand.

Anyway I decide to keep this matter for another time , with the cane in hand I go out of my place and I give it to Shiina san.

" Here you go that should do the work for today don't question the design it's from my best friend. "

With surprise in her eyes Shiina san inspected the cane, it was purple and white with some clown motif it was something Ouma designed specifically for D.I.C.E with numerous random accessories for various prank.

After looking at it for a bit she seems to ponder about it for a few seconds then grab it.

" Thank you Fujimiya san you keep on helpind me recently. " She gives me a warm smile.

" Don't mention it you have been giving me great food for a while now , also like I said we're neighbour we have to support each other when we can . " I smile back.

I decide to walk with her to make sure nothing goes wrong for her, usually we do not go together but today is an exception.

We do not talk much but the silence is not bad really I feel relaxed next to her and it seems she does not mind either it does take us more time than usual to arrive at school but that's not annoying at all in my opinion.

" Alright Shiina san, I hope you'll have a nice day." I tell her.

" Ah have a nice day too and once again thank you for your help." She says while smiling at me.

I hurry to my classroom , I barely make it on time as usual school is boring but I manage to survive first half of the day.

" Yo Minato how are you doing today " Yu  asks me

" Oh I am doing fine how about you guys ? "

" Eh could be better." He says back.

" We survive first half of the day so I guess that's something." Akira continues

the three of us chuckle at that, damn we really hate school do we?

" By the way have you seen Komaeda and the kazama family? "

" Yeah they had injuries everywhere, and apparently the story about how they got it is wild."

" Oh is this about the vending machine that exploded, apparently it exploded on them that would explain the injuries I saw yesterday.