Oboro

Hey y'all. Thank you so much for 57 views!! It may not seem like a lot to y'all, but this is a big deal for me!

Anyways let's get into the story.

In this one, Aizawa is upset about not being able to get Oboro back and Hizashi comforts him.

Btw this takes place the night after they visit Kurogiri.
———————————————————————————

At night, Aizawa laid awake in his bed, his husband asleep on his chest. It was currently 2 am and he couldn't sleep. Ever since he found out that he failed his best friend the way that he did, he just couldn't take his mind off of it.

He turned on his bedside lamp, picking up a photo of him, Hizashi and Oboro when they were in high school. Tears slowly started streaming down his face,  the photo bringing back memories from the past. He stifled his sobs, trying not to wake his sleeping husband, however he's a light sleeper.

He woke up soon after Aizawa started crying. "Mmm....sho? Are you crying, what's wrong?" Aizawa sniffled and shook his head, wiping his tears. "I-It's nothing, I'm fine. Go back to sleep." Hizashi sat up and grabbed his husband's hands. "Please sho, I know something's bothering you. You can tell me anything."

More tears streamed down Aizawa's face. "I just want Oboro back. I'm so sorry I couldn't help him," he said, sobbing softly. Hizashi could tell that the news they received earlier affected Aizawa more than himself.

"Look at me hun," he said, cupping his face with his hands. "You tried your very best. It's not your fault that we couldn't get him back. It's not your fault any this happened the way that it did. So please, don't blame yourself, okay? And stop apologizing," he said wiping his husband's tears with his thumbs.

Aizawa nodded, putting his hands over Hizashi's hands. Then Hizashi pulled Aizawa into his chest. "I love you," Aizawa said, nuzzling into Hizashi's chest. Hearing this from Aizawa shocked him a little, knowing that he never said 'I love you' first. "I love you too hun," he said, tracing his fingers along his husband's back. "You wanna try and get some sleep now?"

Aizawa nodded again, giving Hizashi a peck on the lips before closing his eyes.
———————————————————————————
Y'all. I HATED this one. It was short and the ending sucked. I promise the next one will be better😭😭