Chapter 39

"Shit, where is the blush?"

"Where are my goddamn shoes?"

"It's under the chair. But where is my freaking phone?"

"Why do you need your phone? I don't remember if I brushed my teeth. I don't think so."

"First, I need to take selfies. Second, that's disgusting. Don't come near me on stage."

The girls were preparing to go on stage for their first ever concert after their debut. Since the world had not heard of KPOP before, not even in Korea since all the other entertainment companies were in similar condition to BigHit, which was different from the other worlds, the girls were the first to bring KPOP into existence and not just in Korea, but also in international waters.

Their songs had reached triple the popularity BTS had when they debuted, which led to many journalists and writers interviewing them day and night about their new success.

A week since the debut of their album and they were requested to perform on stage for the first time, which was both exciting and scary for the seven.

"Don't panic guys," Aadya said to the other six running around. "Everything's alright."

"Convince yourself first, woman. Your face screams fear," Mi-Hi deadpanned.

Aadya came to realise the face she had on the entire time, so she told the others to forget it and do their best.

They were called onto stage and they got into their positions, Mayra still screaming about her being nervous until their debut song began.

The song seemed to eliminate the anxiety in them, their body and mind solely focusing on the beats echoing through the stage.

Aadya began rapping first, since she had taken the role of being a rapper and a leader following Namjoon's footsteps, since she could not rap fast and was not that strong in Korean. Learning Namjoon's raps with Mi-Hi's help seemed easier to her.

Mi-Hi and Hikari had also taken up the rapping position, following Yoongi and Hoseok respectively, while the others took up the vocal line where Kari was Jimin, Mayra was Jin, Kalya was Jungkook, Amanda was Taehyung.

The girls had performed songs after songs, singing their entire album to the audience of five hundred, which was a lot considering that it was just their debut.

As the performance reached to its end, the girls spread across the stage in a line and held hands as they watched their fans sing along to their song. The girls looked at each other, unable to keep their tears at bay, laughing at each other as the salty drops fell from their eyes.

It is too good.

It can't be real.

The girls thanked their fans as their concert ended, ending with deep bow of gratitude to the people who came to listen to them, and proceeded to move backstage to have a celebration party.

They jumped on top of each other as they hugged, which to others seemed like they had won a war, and they danced and sang the entire time they had changed out of their costumes.

Bang PD had announced a party to celebrate the success of his first ever group, and they headed to a restaurant, where they ended up eating a lot.

"I'm so happy," Hikari said, rubbing her belly after she had swallowed an entire chicken. "We made it."

The staff and Bang PD were on another table and were too busy to listen in to their conversation, as they drank bottles after bottles of alcohol till they were dead drunk.

"We made it," Amanda agreed. "But this is just the beginning."

"I know, and we will be better tomorrow."

The girls noticed the looks shared by Amanda and Hikari, to which they smirked.

"I smell something going on, is there something we should know?" Aadya asked the two while smirking.