Rita?

It cuts to Sumiko's home. Lincoln is reading his mother's old manga comics she gifted him. She read them a lot when she was his age. Suddenly, he hears a knock on the door. "I got it!" Sumiko said as she opened. When she opened it up, it was a certain blonde woman who she hated. She didn't say anything, she just had an offended facial expression while her body was shaking in anger. 

"What are you doing here?" Sumiko asked in a low voice. "I know you hate me, and you have every right to but before you shut the door on me, hear me out." Rita said. "Who is it?" Lincoln asked. "Oh, it's no one, dear. Just go to your room right now, I'll explain later." Sumiko said. "Uh, ok?" Lincoln said, curious. 

"You have 5 minutes." Sumiko said in that same quiet and venomous tone. "Listen, I'm sorry for everything. I never wanted it to happen like this. This was never intended. Lynn just, he's a master manipulator." Rita said. "And yet you still married him." Sumiko said. "Yes, I know, it's just that he was rich, and he seemed so amazing, I took me until recently to see he was manipulating me this whole time." Rita said, "I take responsibility for my actions and I'm sorry. I want to fix it. I'll do anything to fix it.". "You'll do anything huh?" Sumiko said. "Yes." Rita said. Sumiko sighed and said, "Alright. Just talk with me at the old park. You remember where, right?". "Oh, of course." Rita said. "I know this whole town like the back of my hand. Remember the old playground? Is that still there?" she asked. "Yeah, but it's all covered in moss and all of the area is worn out." Sumiko said. "Oh, that's too bad." Rita said.

It cuts back to Albert and Akiko in Akiko's living room. Akiko brings out a paper. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "We can't let our son's death hold us back forever." Albert said. "You're right... I'm sorry.... I just miss him so much..." Akiko said. "I miss him too." Albert said. "Alright... here goes nothing..." Akiko said as she signed the marriage papers. The old couple then smiled. "It's what he would've wanted." Albert said. Akiko nodded her head in agreement.

It is now in Lincoln's room. He then sees Sumiko walk in. "Who was that?" Lincoln asked. "I'm going to be honest, Lincoln. That was... Rita..." Sumiko said. "What is she doing here?" Lincoln asked angrily. "Don't worry, honey." Sumiko said, "I settled it. She won't be coming here in a while.". "Thank goodness." Lincoln said. 

"Hey, I got an idea" Sumiko said. "What's that?" Lincoln asked. "How about you, me, your aunt Miyabi and your cousin Miyako all go to get mochi together?" she said with a smile on her face. "That sounds fun." Lincoln said. 

It cuts to Akari in her room, doing homework on her desk. Suddenly, she sees a bow and gets an idea. "Īe, Lincoln wa sore o kiraudeshou" (No, Lincoln would hate it.) she said as she went back to her homework. A few seconds later she turns her face back to it.

To be continued... 

End of chapter 19.

A/N: To all the readers who were waiting over 2 months for an update, I'm very sorry about the delay. When I got back from my trip, I wanted to try other fic ideas that I had. But, hey, I'm back and so is this story. Also, sorry for the short and bad sudden chapter. Had writer's block and this was rushed.