Chapter 15: MOUNTAIN

Mountain: Death
.
.
.

"STOP!"

Tanjiro without thinking launched an absolute rocket of a punch into Inosuke's stomach, sending the shirtless boy flying away from Zenitsu.

"Aren't you apart of the corps?!"

Although Tanjiro couldn't hear it, Zenitsu heard the sound of one of Inosuke's ribs cracking.

"He cracked his ribs in one punch!??" Zenitsu thought

"It's forbidden for corps members to draw their swords on another human!"

Inosuke merely coughs then laughs from his position, spread eagle on the ground, before looking up.

"In that case we'll fight barehanded!" Inosuke shouts eagerly through his boar head mask

"No! You misunderstand, it's also forbidden for us to fight each other!"

Inosuke ignored his words and did a kip-up.

"It doesn't matter if it's with weapons or not!" Tanjiro says while dodging a kick to his head

"How is he able to move like that after breaking his rib?!" Zenitsu thinks as he gets his wounds dressed by the boy he came out with

Inosuke kept up his attack with a flurry of punches to Tanjiro's legs who in response jumped back to avoid the onslaught. Inosuke followed up with a punch directed to Tanjiro's knee who blocked it by lifting his leg and turning his shin to block the punch.

"It's like fighting an actual boar, his attacks are extremely low!"

Inosuke tries again for a kick to Tanjiro's head with his left leg, but Tanjiro ducks under it to kick at Inosuke's right leg to knock him off his feet.

"If he goes low I'll go lower!"

To Tanjiro's immense shock, Inosuke drops into a full split making him miss his kick and to stumble for a moment, in that moment Inosuke arches his back over his head to do an axe kick, the attack slams Tanjiro's head into the ground and giving him a nosebleed. Further head injury was prevented by his tough head.

"He has inhuman flexibility too?!"

Inosuke flips back before praising himself.

"Ain't I awesome! Ain't I awesome!"

"He said it twice? Yeah he's not normal" Zenitsu thinks

As if to prove his statement of greatness, Inosuke bends backwards until his head is between his knees before laughing heartily.

"AHAHAHAHAHHA!"

"Stop doing that! I definitely injured your ribs with my lunch and bending like that will only make it worse!" Tanjiro now standing, scolded

"Let it be worse! All I care about is the pleasure of the moment!" Inosuke shouts while heading to meet Tanjiro in another clash

Inosuke yet again goes for a low sweep, Tanjiro jumps over the sweep and delivers a drop kick to Inosuke knocking the boy onto his back again. Inosuke wouldn't stay down however, and jumped up from the ground to punch Tanjiro in the stomach. Tanjiro catches the attack only to be struck by Inosuke's free hand on his chest. Tanjiro got the wind knocked out of him and in a last ditch attempt to subdue Inosuke, he grabs onto the boar masks tusks and goes for a nasty head but.

"CALM DOWN!" Tanjiro shouts with the last of his breath before striking their heads together

"DID HE SPLIT HIS SKULL???" Zenitsu inferred from the noise the strike made