FILLER | Guitar Lesson

HELLO LOVELY!! IM SO SORRY THAT THIS SPECIAL IS LATE!! BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT~! 🩷

SHORT FILLER CHAPTER INCOMING !

"i think i'll just stick with learning the piano..." you groaned and placed your guitar down the bed. hoshina deadpanned at your reaction and lets out a soft chuckle, ruffling your hair he gave you his famous close eyed smile (he always have his eyes closed) "come on [name], don't give up too easily." hoshina comforted whilst taking your guitar.

it was your day off today and you decided to do something productive and coincidentally hoshina's day off was also today! (false! he moved his day off to match yours)

"no, fuck it my fingers already hurt! and i'm pressing the strings as hard as i can." you complained with a frown on your face while hoshina rolled his eyes at your usual antics, he knew you could do it but you just like to complain before actually doing it. "quit the act honey, i know you can do it." hoshina firmly stated with a manner of fact tone.

you on the other hand shook your head "guitar isn't for me, i think i'm more of a reader." you stated with a proud smile and hoshina's gaze softened and playfully scoffed "yeah sure and by reader you mean manga, manhwa, and webtoon reader?"

you nodded and gave him a thumbs up "bingo right on the target as expected of you my dear shiro always intuitive~!" you sarcastically said with dramatic effects even throwing confetti in the room.

hoshina shook his head and snickered, used to her usual antics. "where did ya even get the confetti?? but, just so you now i ain't cleanin' that up honey." hoshina said between laughters.

"i always carry around confettis, captain narumi would always ask me to throw a confetti at him instead of greeting him." you explained recalling narumi's request all too well.

"[name], i feel so disrespected by you right now." narumi sighed and clutched his chest acting as if he was offended when in reality he wasn't. you on the other hand, deadpanned at him "and how so captain narumi?" you asked and narumi smirked proudly as he snaked his arm around your shoulders.

"i'm glad you asked, my dear [name]! you see since you're my favorite officer all over the whole JAKDF, i want you to throw a confetti at me instead of greeting me." narumi proudly requested not realizing how thick faced he is now sounding by just making the request.

your eyebrows furrowed at his ridiculous request thinking: what?? is he gonna pull a kim seokjin??? narumi noticing your expression pulled you closer to him and rested his chin on your shoulder, giving you the puppy eye look.

you subconsiously cringed and muttered to yourself "this is ridiculous...." you sighed and shook your head, seems like you have no other choice. "alright captain..." you were about to agree but then narumi interjected "the confettis must be money though like you'll be throwing not broken to pieces yens at me, you get my badass vision?"

your eye twitched and smiled escaping from his grasp and walking away "ah look at the time captain narumi, i'll be late!" you lied as you made a run for it leaving narumi there standing. narumi sighed and pulled out his nintendo "i bet she will still do it." narumi said and went back to playing his game.

"that sounds like captain narumi alright..." hoshina chuckled and played some random notes on your guitar. you nodded agreeing with his statement whilst watching him use your own guitar. "that's too hard to play...especially when you're going to switch from one chord to another." you complained and he hummed shaking his head.

"that's why i'm here to help you. i'll teach you everything you need." hoshina said with a serious tone and handed your guitar back to you. looking down at the guitar you querried "no matter how long it takes? i'm kind of a slow learner sometimes."

hoshina playfully rolled his eyes and ruffled your hair giving you a reassuring look and smile "no matter how long it takes. i'm willing to repeat it for you over and over again, until you get it." you didn't even realize it but a smile already made its way on your face still looking at the guitar. 

"if you want i'll play you a song before i teach you." hoshina suggested which made you look up at him and nodded. hoshina took the guitar back again and started playing your favorite song on the guitar.

it was a nice change for you and hoshina, after all you two would always be eliminating kaijus and working with paperworks along with trainings. as he kept playing the guitar you felt your heart hammer against your chest.

i wish everyday is like this.

FILLER END!!!

ps. i hope y'all enjoyed this!! im sorry if my writing style sucks ass...by the way i kinda headcannon that hoshina would know how to play the guitar 🙏 more filler incoming next time~! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 4K READS!!