The job

"Hi." Bucky said smiling at me.

"Hi." I said.
This was really awkward. He had sort of been like a brother to me my whole life and now I had an intense makeout session with him all of last night and I can hardly look at him.
"Like I said I was just going so.......see ya." I said walking past Bucky and Steve and heading for the elevator.

Once the elevator doors shut I exhaled.
I had majorly fucked things up by kissing him. The elevator doors opened and I went into my bedroom getting changed into a cute summer dress.

Once I was ready I sat on my bed with my laptop and started scrolling through Amazon when I realised I could be doing something much better with my time

Once I was ready I sat on my bed with my laptop and started scrolling through Amazon when I realised I could be doing something much better with my time. Sienna has a job as a primary school teacher for many hours a week. I only fight bad guys every few days for a couple hours. Yes it's hard work but it also gives me so much free time that I just waste by scrolling through social media.

I decided I was going to find myself a job. I started to think about everything I enjoy doing. A small list came to my mind but only one thing stood out. I love to plan things. I love to watch other people being happy. I did a little bit of research and emailed a company that does event management.

I didn't expect to hear anything back immediately within the next couple of minutes so I stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Wanda I need to talk to you." I said entering the room. I looked around and couldn't find her.

"I think she is out on a walk with Vision." Said a familiar voice. Sam!

"Sam!" I said going over to him on the couch. It was just him in here.
"I did a thing.....and now everything is messed up." I said.

"What thing?" He asked looking sympathetically at me.

"Let's just say I kissed someone and they kissed me and now things are awkward." I said.

"Whooooooo?!" Sam said now completely invested in my story.

"I'm not saying." I said.

"Pleaseeeeee. I promise you I won't tell anybody." He said.

"Swear it?" I said.

"Swear." He said.

"Bucky." I said. Sam just burst out tin laughter.
"Hey!" I said offended partially on his behalf.

"Sorry! Sorry." He said composing himself.
"Okay so you kissed Bucky and he kissed you and now things are awkward. How are things awkward?" He asked trying to understand the situation.

"Well when I woke up this morning he was gone and I saw him for a few seconds in the gym and we only said the words 'Hi' to each other before I walked away." I said.

"Wait he was gone when you woke up?! You guys slept together?!" Sam said.

"No! I mean yes. But no! We didn't sleep together we just slept in the same bed." I said.