Chapter Twelve: Spaghetti and Hell No

I was the last person to sit down at the table in the dining hall. The maids came out with our plates. Shao Kahn looked up at me and he was biting his lip and smiling. I looked at him.

"I got you, fam." I said.

I took a sip of my water and cleared my throat. I began nervously laughing.

"Yeah, no. THEM AIN'T NOODLES!!! THEMS IS rubber bands. WHAT IN THE SOULJA BOY RUBBER BAND CHAIN WEARING SOUR SPAGHETTI WITH THE SOUR LOOKING AHH!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THEM meatballs? They look like they've been LICKED ON ALREADY AND DISGUISED AS IF THEY WEREN'T!!! I DON'T WANT NO PRE LICKED ON BALLS WITH GRAVY!!! IT'S JUST NOT IN ME TO BE LICKIN' PRE LICKED ON BALLS WITH GRAVY!!! Do you understand? OR DO YOU NEED A KNEE CAP UPSIDE YOUR HEAD!?!?!? Hold up...... is them supposed to be carrots? OoOH I'm finna go into a cocoon. I'mma see y'all later. 'CAUSE AIN'T NO WAY IN SATAN'S NUTSACK THAT THEM AIN'T RUBBER BANDS AND SOME FUCKED UP JAWBREAKERS ON THAT PLATE SMOTHERED IN GRAVY!!! That ain't spaghetti and noodles THAT'S SPAGHETTI AND HELL NO!!! AS IN HELL NO THIS AIN'T SPAGHETTI!!! This is a CRAZY MAN'S MEAL. I don't feel safe knowing this was cooked in Shao Kahn's own fortress." I roasted.

I looked at Shao Kahn and he was chuckling.

"I love you. I. Love you." Shao Kahn said.
"Let me go cook now." I said as I stood up.

I went into the kitchen and I made homemade orange chicken and homemade fried rice. I finished it in fifteen minutes and I served it in bowls and stacked them in my arms. I walked out to the dining hall and gave everyone a bowl.

"Ooh, you made your rice again!" Kitana exclaimed again.

Everyone began to eat.

"Zeix...... Why do you have to make fun of my cooking?" Shang Tsung asked.
"Because-"
"Because your cooking sucks." Shao Kahn interrupted me.
"Yeah. What he said." I said.