Chapter Eighteen: Back Home

I was woken up by Quan Chi.

"Come along, Zee. It's time to go." Quan Chi said.

I nodded. I got out of bed and I put my skirt and shoes and belt on. I went over to my desk and I saw that my note to Ermac was still on my books. I smiled. I followed Quan Chi to Shang Tsung's Flesh Pits where a portal and Shao Kahn and his servants were waiting for me. Quan Chi sighed.

"I suppose this is goodbye." Quan Chi said.
"I hope you all know I will never ever be able to come back." I said.
"We're aware." Quan Chi said.

He smiled sadly.

"Good luck in life, Zee." Quan Chi said.

I nodded. I walked towards the portal while waving goodbye to everyone.

"Goodbye, Outworld!" I said.
"Goodbye, Zeix!" Everyone said.

I walked through the portal and I was in my backyard. It was daylight out. I looked at the ground and saw that the well I fell in was filled with cement. I sighed. I walked in the house and Father, Eddie and Lilith came running down with wide eyes.

"ZEIX!!!" Lilith and Eddie cried.

They ran up to me and we hugged each other and began crying.

"Oh, my God, where have you been!?" Lilith asked. "Where did that well take you!?" She asked.
"The Mortal Kombat 9 Universe." I said.

Lilith smiled big.

"You got your gift!" Lilith exclaimed. "Oh, we must celebrate! Right after you tell us everything." Lilith said as she took me upstairs to her sun room.

The four of us walked inside and sat down on the couches.

"Tell us the whole story. Tell us everything you experienced there." Lilith said.