Baby Steps

Evan holds out the briefs, taking a moment before he lifts his left leg into the hole. After a swift movement he steps into the other. He pulls up. As he does his ass is wrapped in the soft fabric. It's unlike anything he has worn before. It feels nice. He wraps the waistband above his hips. Looking in the mirror at his round butt, looking as though it belongs to a girl.

He then snaps out of it and pulls up the shorts, they are tight. And I mean really tight. They sit high on his thighs, displaying his hairy legs. But his ass looks surprisingly good.

Finally he pulls the top over his head. The sleeves make his arms look even more slim than usual. The fabric is soft and breathable in the warm Tenerife air. Without warning the door bursts open as his sisters enter the room.

"Awww!" They both exclaim as they throw to him a pair of sandals. He pulls them on. His face a deep shade of beetroot in embarrassment. Not even able to utter a word as he is brought from the room to meet his mother and father outside.

His mother smiles and laughs as she sees him walk out. Ella has to pull on his arm to stop Evan going back to the room. His father doesn't even say a word nor look at Evan. Just turning and walking the other way.

Evan follows, at the rear of the family as Ella and Jade talk to him and ask questions which he barely hears. He is too dazed to do so. The air feels unnatural so high up on his legs. They leave the hotel and wait for a taxi. With Evan yet to be seen by a non family member. With the first being the taxi driver who just pulls up.

Surprisingly, Evan goes practically unnoticed at first by the driver, who instead  stares at the tits of his sisters. Usually Evan would show protection, but in his slutty little shorts and soft top he is forced to just look on. Finally the driver glances at Evan, a hint of confusion on his face as he opens the back door for his father, his mother and two sisters to get in the back.

Evan is forced into the passenger seat with that being the only seat left. He feels disgusting with his leg hair on show as the driver occasionally glances at them. Evan keeps his hands together and his knees relatively close. It's the longest driver of his life, the drivers eyes constantly shifting to Evan's legs.

The empty backtown provides some release for Evan. With the Italian restaurant having a waiter of an older woman and no other customers. She barely looks at Evan. This unnoticableness building Evan's confidence deep inside as he forks his pasta in silence.