Aftermath of Disaster

The doors opened automatically and the family were gladly hit with a burst of air conditioning. Heading to the reception Evan still hadn't spoken since the baggage collection. His sisters on their phones. He was antsy. For a reason later found. The keys were handed to Evan's father and they made their way to the room. Evan would be sharing with Jade and Ella. With their parents sharing a separate double bed room. Evan would have a single bed to himself, while Jade and Ella shared the double.

He jumped on the bed. Head in his hands. Worried sick about the coming days. He took off his hoodie so he was shirtless. Jade made a comment about how skinny he was. Which pissed Evan off and didn't he show it. He went to the bathroom and ran the cold water, splashing it in his face. As he left Ella asked him what he would do. To which Evan replied he had no idea.

Evan's mother came in. In her hands a pair of shorts and a t shirt. Seemingly belonging to his father. He held the clothes in front of him. The shorts hit his knees and the t shirt barely fit around his shoulders without falling to his thighs. He refused the clothes. Saying he would rather go shirtless in sweats. His mother's refusal and leaving the room leaving Evan with a tough situation.

Father burst in. He told the siblings they were going for food in ten minutes. With Evan or otherwise. This lead Evan to be put in a bad mood. Refusing to leave the room and sitting in bed as they went for something to eat. He sat in the bed for a second. This had ruined it for him. He threw the hand towel he was holding at the wall, as it fell it took with it a small bag, which collapsed from its table.

He stood up. Picking up the bag. But as it was lifted the zip came down, opening over his feet and leaving him holding a bundle of clothes which belonged to Ella. As he tried to put the clothes back in, Jade stormed back into the room. Picked up her phone and looked at Evan.

"What the fuck are you doing"