Pool Steps

Together, the three walk to the pool area. Evan feels almost normal in the dress, seeing as how clearly girly the outfit was from last night. He walks along feeling the air flow between his legs, wrapping the dress bottom around them as the silk caresses his thighs. Evan receives a few looks from passers by, mothers with their children mostly, along with a few staff members. He passes a white woman, looking her in the eyes.

She simply gives him a gentle smile as she looks upon his outfit. This simple gesture gives Evan confidence. Though his cheeks still turn red, he feels liberated, that this is a normal outfit for him to wear. He passes her by and exits the corridor to the pool.

Looking around him, the pool area is very large, as it is early in the morning there aren't many around to draw their attention yes upon Evan. The pool is very large, looping around with a small island in the middle where a palm tree stands. He follows his sisters to a strip of sun loungers and lays his towel across it following his sisters lead. He's ready, he is confident, happy with his appearance so far.

That's when Jade and Ella remove their coverups. Exposing their little bikinis underneath as they apply tanning oil and lay down on the loungers.

 Exposing their little bikinis underneath as they apply tanning oil and lay down on the loungers

Evan takes a moment to steady himself, looking around him at who all was watching. The bikini was not a thong. It covered his ass quite well unlike his sisters, but still he was hesitant. Their spot was quite secluded, without many people around and the nearest being an elderly couple in loungers around 20m away. Evan takes a deep breath and pulls the dress from his head.

The first thing he notices is how bare he feels. With only the little bikini bottoms wrapped around his ass this is the closest Evan has ever come to being nude outdoors. On the other hand, his chest feels concealed under the little bikini. Which covers his nipples, enlarged and puffy from his gynocomastia. He swiftly lays down on the lounger and pulls on a hat and sunglasses. Trying to cover his face.

He closes his eyes, feeling the heat of the sun bearing down on him, feeling a soft breeze pull by and breathe upon his hips. He tries to block these out. But the heat has a sedative effect on Evan as he finds everything slow down, the wind start to filter out along with the rays of the sun. He lays there, like a girl, and just drifts off. Everything becoming dark. Everything far away.

——————

Evan opens his eyes. The orange filter of the sunglasses cast upon the pool area. The sun is much lower than when he arrived and on the other side of the sky. He sits up and removes the glasses. The first thing he notices is the shine coming from his skin, secondly noticing the red colour. He quickly shoots up. Rubbing his thighs which are painful. The shiny liquid is over his hands now.

Ella notices his discomfort.

"Oh yeah, I put some oil on you when you were sleeping. Didn't want to wake you but you forgot before you slept."

Evan doesn't even speak. Stunned into silence. He rubs the oil off with his towel and pulls back the bikini bottom.

At this point Jade and Ella stand and pick up their towels and books, they pull on their coverups

At this point Jade and Ella stand and pick up their towels and books, they pull on their coverups. Evan still sits there in disbelief. Stunned. Ella holds out a hand to him.

"No one will even see the lines. Don't worry. You can just wear a top."

"But the ass ones, you might want to show those to someone!" Jade chimes in.

Evan doesn't even take this in. He stands and pulls on the dress. Wrapping up his towel and following his sisters without a word. As they walk in a trio of boys stand at the door. All well built. All watching.

They take one look at Evan and his sisters and don't break away

They take one look at Evan and his sisters and don't break away. Just looking them up and down. Evan notices Jade sways her hips more. Ella slightly following suit. He of course does not. Just following as usual. But he does not escape the eyes of the last man. Who he notices stares at him even after he passes the three. And lower. Evan realises, the guy was staring at his ass. That's when they whistle and catcall.
Jade immediately turns and walks up to them.

Evan can't hear what she says. But she walks away with one man, Ella walks in the other way with the second, and finally one man waits behind, the largest of the three. Bearded. Black. And well built.

Evan gulps.