First Communication Layback

Evan and the bearded giant follow behind his sisters eventually, reaching a small decking looking over the ocean. The glass railing providing a beautiful view next of which to three red sofas. Facing each other in a U shape. Evan watches as Jade and her man take one sofa. Ella and her man do the same. Evan watches as the huge guy takes a seat and leans back. Providing little room on the sofa for Evan.

He sits down. Pressed right against the man's chest as an arm is leant across the back of Evan's side of the sofa. Evan observes. Ella's man has an arm wrapped right around her shoulders, and Jade is nestled into the inside of the shoulder of hers. Resting her head on his pec. Evan asks the man his name. He receives a half grunt noise, but makes out the name, Tariq.

The group begin to talk as a whole. About random things. Back home. The weather in Ireland. Their universities. Evan stays silent the whole time. As Tariq gradually gets closer to him. That's when Evan's heart stops.

A hand is placed around Evan's hip. Resting right over his side and ass. Tariq squeezes a couple times. Completely concealed from the other two couples. This is repeated for around 5 minutes. Evan is zoned out of the conversation which is going on. He realises that to make this less awful, he can maybe... maybe just... try to enjoy it.

At this he relaxes. Nothing is homosexual about this. Just getting rubbed on his hip, and you know what? It is kind of nice. Relaxing. It makes sense why girls like this. Evan hopes he continues. Goes deeper. Harder.

"Seems like you two are getting along!" Jade laughs out.

Evan snaps out of it. He lifts his head from Tariqs chest and looks at his hand. It's interlocked with Tariq's. He quickly pulls away and sits further from Tariq. That's when the group calls an end of the hangout and they all stand up. Evan is too dazed to hear word of the dinner arranged tomorrow night...

They walk back to the room. Jade and Ella giggling and talking about the men. Laughing at Evan's silence. They reach the room and almost automatically Evan pulls on the cami set thrown to him by Jade. He collapses on his bed and closes his eyes. Trying to make sense of the day passed.

 Trying to make sense of the day passed