A Quiet Evening

Evan returns to the room that evening with his sisters, longing for his sweats and his boxers to go to sleep. Jade and Ella enter first. Evan walks to the bed, lifting up the covers and then under the bed to find his trousers. Only looking up when he hears Jade speak.

"Looking for these?"

Jade is holding his sweats and boxers, they drip water. Soaked in the sink since they left. Evan goes to argue, to show resistance and call Jade out. But she just giggles and searches through her case once more. This time providing Evan a short set for nightwear.

 This time providing Evan a short set for nightwear

Evan immediately speaks up. Claiming that he will sleep naked, but before he can remove the top, Jade lifts her phone and snaps a picture of Evan. Pinning him with no choice, other than to wear the tiny pyjamas. A size XS which could only be to show off the assets of Jade, now shifting to her brother.

He pulls them on, this time without his sisters leaving as they stare at his panty clad ass. Giggling to themselves. As Evan finishes dressing they go back to their phones casually. Evan gets under the covers and closes his eyes. Praying that this will all be over soon and that he can go back to his normal boy clothes.