Morning of Renewal

The morning sun entered the room. Evan felt the soft fabric of the cami set on his chest and asscheeks. The briefs gently under. He realises it all was not a dream as Jade gets up and whips the curtains back. Alerting the three to having to get out of bed. Evan is the last to do so. With Jade and Ella pulling off their pyjamas without a care in the world.

As they see Evan look away they just giggle.

"We don't care Evan, you're one of us now."

Evan brushes this comment off as he stands there without knowing what to do. That's when he notices the bundle of clothes on the end of his bed. Unravelling it, out falls a bikini and a sundress.

 Unravelling it, out falls a bikini and a sundress

"The fuck is this?" Evan exclaims

Jade doesn't even answer, she just presents her phone with the threat of the photo still ingrained in Evan's mind. He stops and evaluates the situation once more. He turns around and faces his back to his sisters as he lowers his briefs and pulls on the bikini bottom. It feels different from the underwear but still much more comfortable than his trunks. However, his dick provides a large bulge in the front. Before he can resist Jade turns him around.

Without a word she looks at his small bulge and looks him in the eyes. She tells him to pull it back and walks away. Stunned, Evan awkwardly walks to the bathroom and pulls back his dick as far as it can go. He holds it between his asscheeks and keeps it there with tape taken from a role Jade uses for her injured finger. He tapes his dick back and pushes his balls back as he pulls up the bikini again . Now giving a much flatter appearance. He goes back to the room almost waddling and pulls on the bikini top. He looks himself in the mirror.

Jade smiles at his gaze at his own body

Jade smiles at his gaze at his own body. Before throwing the sundress to him. He pulls it on in one go and is happy with how it covers his legs.

 He pulls it on in one go and is happy with how it covers his legs

With this Jade stands up. In her own thong bikini  Ella returns from the bathroom and just smiles at Evan. Admiring Jades handiwork. Without a word they go and pick up breakfast, then walk to the pool.