Allo surprise

The night was heavy as Sheriff Johnson, Lee, sat in the patrol car, rifles gripped tightly, watching over the bait they had set to lure out the elusive predator. Nearby, hidden in the grass, a couple of townsfolk lay motionless, their rifles also trained on the bait, part of the makeshift hunting party determined to track down the mysterious threat haunting their town.

Sheriff Johnson glance at lee, "Stay sharp Lee, this thing could show up at any moment."

Lee nodded, eyes scanning the darkness beyond the patrol car. "I'm ready, Sheriff. Just hope we're prepared for whatever comes."

Suddenly, a deep rumble shook the ground, causing both men to grip their rifles tighter. The forest seems to hold its breath as an Allosaurus emerged from the shadows. Its massive form loomed over the bait, sniffing cautiously before its gaze shifted to the truck and then the patrol car parked nearby.

Sheriff Johnson exchanged a bewildered glance with Lee. "It's not going for the bait," he muttered, his mind racing to understand the creature's behavior.

True to their fears, the Allosaurus showed no interest in the meat but instead retreated back into the forest. Its movement were deliberate, almost calculated.

"I don't like this," Lee murmured.

Sheriff Johnson nodded grimly, reaching for more bait to scattered around the vehicles. But as he turned, a chilling realization struck him- the Allosaurus wasn't leaving. It was waiting, watching them from the edge of the forest, its eyes fixed on the patrol car and the promise human prey.

Lee's breath caught in his throat as he followed the Sheriff's gaze. "Sheriff, it's waiting for us," he said, his voice tinged with fear. The Sheriff cursed under his breath, heart pounding. "Damn it. Get ready, Lee."

Just as they prepared to defend themselves, massive footsteps echo behind them. They whirled around to see the Allosaurus, it' towering form ominously close, it's blue gleaming in the darkness.

"Shoot!" Sheriff Johnson yelled, opening fire along with Lee and the townsfolk hidden in the grass.

Bullets tore through the air, striking the Allosaurus, causing it to roar in pain and anger. Blood splatter the ground but the shots weren't enough to seriously injured the massive predator.

In a swift and brutal retaliation, the Allosaurus lunged forward, knocking Sheriff Johnson to the ground with bone Shattering-force. Pain exploded through his body as he hit the dirt, grasping for air.

Lee reacted swiftly, diving into the driver's seat of the patrol car. "Sheriff, get in!" he shouted, his voice urgent as he started the engine.

The Sheriff struggled to his feet, adrenaline masking the pain as he staggered towards the car. Another townsfolk jumped into the passenger seat, fear etched on his face.

"Go, Lee Go!" the Sheriff shouted, slamming the door shut just as the Allosaurus slashed its massive claws against the car, leaving deep gouges in the metal.

Lee slammed his foot on the gas pedal, the car lurching forward with a screech of tires. The Allosaurus roared in frustration, its primal instincts driving it to pursue the fleeing vehicle.

Meanwhile, back at the scene, the remaining hunters were in a frantic panic. One with a broken arm clutched his rifle, stumbling towards the road, his heart pounding with fear. He could hear the Allosaurus crashing through the underbrush behind him. its thunderous footsteps closing in.

One hunter wasn't fast enough. The Allosaurus pounced, jaws snapping shut around him with terrifying strength. Bones cracked, and blood sprayed as the creature tossed him aside like a rag doll.

Another hunter was bitten and thrown into a nearby tree, his body breaking with a sickening crunch upon impact. He cried out in agony, clutching his shattered legs as he tried to crawl away from the relentless predator.

No time to react. The Allosaurs lunged, tearing through flesh and bone with savage efficiency. Blood painted the forest floor as the creature ripped him in half, leaving a gruesome scene of carnage in its wake.

Only the hunter with the broken arm managed to stumble onto the road, collapsing in exhaustion and relief as he saw headlights approaching in the distance. He waved frantically, hoping they would see him and stop.

The night had turned into a nightmare of survival, and the Allosaurus, driven by primal instincts and wounded pride, continued its relentless pursuit through the darkened woods.

Dave and Arren, on their way to drop of the van to martini shop, encountered the hunter running down the road waving his arms towards them. Dave frowned, recognizing the man's panicked expression. Arren slows the van before they could react when the Allosaurus lunges out of the forest, biting down on the man before swallowing him whole. 

Dave screaming in terror, looking away from the gruesome sight as Arren fought to regain control of the van. "Keep driving, We have to get out of here!" Dave shouted.

Arren push the van to its limits, adrenaline pumping as they raced down the darkened road. The Allosaurus gave chase briefly, its primal instincts driving it forward, but then the sound of a truck horn blare in the distance.

The creature hesitated, its head snapping towards the noise. A moment of uncertainty crossed its massive features before it turn away from the van, drawn by the new distraction