Gas prices skyrocket

The Allosaurus continued its journey through the outskirts of town. it approached a tranquil lake, its massive form looming over the water's edge. A crocodile nearby retreated, intimidated by the predator's presence, as the Allosaurus drank deeply before continuing its relentless path.

Meanwhile, Sam, Dave, Emily, and Arren wait at the gas station, their hearts still racing from the harrowing encounters of the night. Sam hastily spread gasoline around the pumps while Dave and Emily worked to gain the Allosaurus attention while they distract it long enough tom keep it in near the dangerous fuel.

Inside the station, Arren burst through the door, his eyes widening at the sight of Martini and Sabrina seemingly oblivious to the chaos outside. "We need more fuel!" Sam shouted urgently as he realized the Allosaurus was dangerously close to the pumps. In a moment of desperation Dave fires at the Allosaurus, the creature accidentally knocked over a pump, spilling fuel onto the ground.

Arren acted quickly, activating the broken pump, flooding the area even more with gasoline. Arren led Martini and Sarina out of the station to safety as they see the Allosaurus being Loaded by one shot after another from Dave. "Now!" Sam's shouts as he runs off with Emily by hand and get away from the station to avoid the explosion they plan to set off before the Allosaurus can escape from the station. 

Sam trips on the pump hoes, he tries to crawl away from the Allosaurus as it crawls towards him while under the station. Emily quick thinking grabs the fire extinguisher in the station, her hands trembling as she aimed it at the approaching Allosaurus. The hiss of the extinguisher momentarily repelled the creature, driving it to crawl back under the station.

Sam grabs Emily's hand, his heart pounding as they sprint away from the pumps. He pulled out a lighter and threw it with all his Might, igniting the gasoline with a burst of flame. The explosion erupted with deafening force, engulfing the Allosaurus in a blazing inferno.

The group was thrown to the ground by the blast, the shockwave rattling their bones as the flames flow into the night sky. They watched in disbelief as the Allosaurus screeched in pain, its once-mighty form now writhing in agony on the road.

Relief washed over them, however their victory was short-lived. The Allosaurus, despite severe burns, regained its strength, staggering to its feet with primal determination. It snarled, preparing to launch a final attack. Just as hope seem to fade, a sharp crack echoed through the air. A bullet pierced the Allosaurus's eye and penetrated its brain, ending its reign of terror in an instant. The creature collapsed onto the asphalt, lifeless and defeated.

The Sheriff emerged from the darkness, rifle in hand, his expression grim but triumphant. He had arrived in the nick of time, delivering the decisive shot that had brought down the monstrous predator. The group breathed a collective sigh of relief as the firefighters arrived, their sirens wailing in the distance. They extinguished the lingering flames, marking the end of the ordeal that had gripped their small town in fear.