Let's all go to the lobby

Sam instructed Emily to head straight to the fair, assuming Dave and Arren were already there, unaware they had gone with Lee to his shop where they were attending to the Sheriff. Emily nodded tensely, her hands gripping the steering wheel as she navigated through the darkened streets, the distant sounds of chaos echoing in the night.

Meanwhile, at the Drive-In Theater, a sense of uneasy calm had settled as moviegoers tried to make sense of the unfolding situation. Whispers of the Allosaurus encounter circulated among the crowd, mingling with nervous laughter and disbelieving scoffs.

Then, without warning, the ground beneath them trembled violently. A collective gasp rose as the Allosaurus thundered through the outskirts of town, its massive footsteps shaking the very foundation of the Drive-In. Panic erupted as people scrambled from their cars, abandoning popcorn and blankets in a frenzied bid for safety.

In a horrifying spectacle, the Allosaurus crashed through the towering screen, shards of metal and wood splintering in its wake. Its primal roar reverberated through the night air, sending shivers down the spines of those who witnessed the terrifying scene.

Amidst the chaos, Emily's truck careened toward the fairgrounds, headlights cutting through the darkness as she raced against time. The once festive atmosphere of the fair had devolved into frantic pandemonium as news of the Allosaurus's approach spread like wildfire.

Sam's heart pounded with dread as they neared the fairgrounds, the distant sounds of screams and sirens punctuating the air. He prayed that Dave, Arren, and the others were safe, but fear gnawed at his insides as the reality of the situation sank in.

Ahead, the Allosaurus's massive form loomed against the backdrop of flashing fair lights, its predatory instincts driving it onward. Sam and Emily arrived just in time to witness the chaotic aftermath of the creature's rampage. Fairgoers scattered like frightened birds, vendors abandoned their stalls, and emergency lights flashed in an urgent warning.

"Sam!" Emily's voice trembled with relief as she spotted familiar faces amidst the chaos. Dave and Arren emerged from the crowd, faces pale but determined as they hurried towards the truck.

"We have to get out of here," Arren urged, his eyes darting nervously towards the approaching creature.

Sam nodded grimly, his grip tightening on the rifle as he helped Dave and Arren into the truck. With Emily at the wheel, they sped away from the fairgrounds, leaving behind a scene of devastation and fear.

As they raced through the darkened streets, Sam's mind raced with thoughts of their next move. The Allosaurus had breached their town, and now they faced a relentless predator determined to reclaim its territory. They needed a plan, and fast, before more lives were lost to the ancient menace.