Who am I?✔️

Three days after the accident
Cory's POV
It was a normal day at JQA. Oh who am I kidding. It stinks here. We need Riley. I had black circles under my eyes, from staying up late, hoping the doctor will call with news about Riley. I began to teach Belgium 1831. Suddenly I got a phone call.
"Hello is the Cory Matthews?"
"This is him. "
"Your daughter, Riley, is likely to awake soon. She showed response during a test."
"Ok. I'll be there." I was super ecstatic!
"Let me guess," Farkle said, "no Belgium 1831."
"Nope," I said happily. " Riley is showing signs of waking!" I skipped out of the class room, ignoring the strange looks I was receiving from many students.
I immediately called and picked up Topanga, dropped Auggie off at Ava's house and rushed to the hospital.
We waited for about an hour than Lucas arrived. I wasn't the biggest fan of him being here, but Riley needed as many people as possible here. I grabbed her hand, like I did when she was little, only this time she gripped back.
Suddenly Her eyes started to flutter. I watched her try to sit up, only she couldn't. I quickly called for a nurse.
The nurse walked into the room and said," oh good Riley, your awake."
"Ok dr pepper." Riley said unsurely while reading the name tag, " but who are the rest of you? Who am i?"
"Dr, what is going on? She was only in a coma for 3 days." I asked with a fearful tone.
"Memory loss is common for a coma longer than 2 days," she said, "just treat her normal and give her time. It should return soon."