Farkle?

Riley cried into Topanga's shoulder for 10 minutes. Than Cory came in.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Riley remembers something. From 2 days before the accident. She remembers Maya and Lucas kissing," Topanga replied.
Riley cried herself to sleep. Topanga carried her to the bed she was sleeping in. Than her and Cory snuggled up on the Matthews coach.
"I don't know what to do about Riley," Topanga told her husband.
"Wasn't Farkle Maya's boyfriend? Does he know about this kiss?" Cory asked.
"I don't know. Why did this have to be the first thing age remembered?!" Topanga said loudly,"why!"

The next morning Riley woke up and texted farkle. He was dating Maya.
Riley:bold
Farkle:bold italics.
Hi Farkle. Will you be my boyfriend?
What?
Maya is cheating on you with Lucas. I need a subtitle way to get my point across.
Ok. Girl friend. Date? Monday?
I'll be there😘
Riley walked out to the living room.
"Mom I got a new boyfriend," Riley said.
"You and Lucas broke up? Who," Topanga asked
"Nope; but isn't Farkle the best person you've ever met?!" Riley explained.
"Isn't that Maya's boyfriend?"
Topanga said.
"She's cheating on him with Lucas would you want your boyfriend to be like that?" Riley cried.
"Good point," Topanga said.
"She looked at Riley. She wasn't wearing her new normal black sweatshirt and pj pants. She was wearing a bright pink top with blue sweat pants.
"Remember more?" Topanga asked.
"No. I never liked the black anyway," Riley said.