ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞."

·········

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs

Negan and Lucille's relationship blossomed at lightning speed. Both young adults, Negan had just started his job as a gym teacher at the local high school, while Lucille was finding her path in life. Their love was swift and intense, despite Negan's tendency to be immature, leading to a whirlwind romance and a quick marriage. When Lucille unexpectedly became pregnant, some might have labeled it a mistake. However, neither Negan nor Lucille saw it that way. They embraced the surprise, viewing it as an unexpected yet welcomed chapter in their lives together.

Born amid the chaos of a bustling delivery room, the newborn was passed urgently from one set of gloved arms to another. Nurses moved with practiced urgency, their voices hushed but urgent, as they worked to stabilize the tiny bundle. Machines beeped a steady rhythm, a counterpoint to the anxious murmurs that filled the room.

 Amidst it all, Lucille lay breathless, her heart racing with equal parts fear and hope, her gaze fixed unwaveringly on her newborn daughter, already a fighter in her first moments of life. Lucille, her face contorted with effort and exhaustion, strained to catch glimpses of her newborn daughter as she was whisked from station to station. Negan stood by, his normally confident demeanor masked by concern, his hand tightly gripping Lucille's, trying to search through the chaos to ensure his daughter was okay.

On June 29, 2000, Sunny Rose Smith came into the world. Initially, Negan found the name "Sunny" absurd; he couldn't picture a grown woman bearing such a whimsical name—it hadn't even been on their list of considerations. Yet, after hours of intense labor, amidst sweat and exhaustion, as Lucille gazed into their baby's eyes cradled in her arms, the name suddenly clicked. 

Perhaps it was the baby's delicate golden locks, or the immediate warmth Lucille felt when her green eyes met the child's blue ones. Or maybe it was simply a profound knowing: their child would not only brighten their lives but also bring light to everyone fortunate enough to know her. Their child was going to conquer the world.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.