⋆𝟶𝟺𝟺|ғᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғ

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"𝐎𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝, '𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲' 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥."

·········

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Everyone was stressed out, which due to the circumstances, was extremely understandable. Bob was now laying on the couch in Gabriel's office, he was sweaty and only getting sicker by the minute. People had became so cruel, it was sometimes easy to forget that the walkers could still kill you.

In the corner, Rick, Glenn, and Maggie were huddled, speaking in hushed voices, their faces drawn with concern. Sunny couldn't make out what they were saying, but it didn't matter anyway because Abraham's booming voice cut through the church.

"Time for a reality check. We need to leave for DC, right now," Abraham announced, standing tall with his gun already in hand, ready to march out the door.

Sunny's brows furrowed as her grip tightened around the small wooden horse in her hands. Daryl and Carol were still out there, and despite the nagging doubts in her mind, she knew—she had to believe—they'd come back. They couldn't leave. Not yet.

"Daryl and Carol are gonna be back," Rick said, echoing her thoughts, his voice firm with conviction. "We're not goin' anywhere without them."

Abraham's jaw clenched as he gave a curt nod. "I respect that, but there's a clear threat here to Eugene. I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier."

"I don't think anything can get uglier than dudes munching on legs," Lincoln chimed in, his attempt at humor falling flat in the tense atmosphere.

Abraham gave a sharp nod, acknowledging the comment before turning back to Rick. "So, if y'all won't come, good luck to you. We'll go our separate ways."

With that, Abraham made to walk toward the door, his steps heavy with purpose.

"You leavin' on foot?" Rick called after him, stopping him in his tracks.

Abraham turned slightly, voice booming once again. "We fixed that damn bus ourselves."

Rick stepped forward, his tone sharp. "There are a lot more of us."

"You want to keep it that way? You should come."

Rick's voice dropped to a low growl. "Carol saved your life. We saved your life."

Abraham's eyes narrowed as he shot back, "Well, I'm tryin' to save yours. Save everyone's!"

"We're not goin' anywhere without our people," Rick said, his jaw tightening.