⋆𝟶𝟹𝟿|ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇ..

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟? 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐭."

·········

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After hours of walking, the group of five finally arrived at Terminus. The place was simple—an unassuming building enclosed by metal fences, with a huge sign declaring they had reached the community.

From the outside, it looked relatively safe, but Sunny couldn't bring herself to trust it. The idea of a place welcoming every single person left alive didn't sit right with her. It made no sense. People had changed. They were dangerous now—cruel, desperate. Why would anyone invite that kind of risk? It felt like they were practically begging to be overrun or worse.

Thankfully, the others seemed to share her unease. No one lowered their guard, and that gave her some relief. Rick had buried a large bag of guns outside the perimeter, his words lingering in the air. "Just in case."

Sunny glanced over at Rick as they approached the fence, feeling a knot tighten in her stomach. His face was stern, focused, but she knew him well enough by now to see the tension hidden behind his eyes. He didn't trust this place either.

Her hand twitched toward the knife at her side, a habit she had developed since the prison fell. She exchanged a glance with Daryl, who gave her a slight nod, silently telling her he was watching too. Despite everything they had been through, Sunny felt safer knowing he had her back.

"Stay close," Rick murmured, his voice low as they walked towards the fence. Sunny stuck by his side, her eyes scanning every corner, every shadow. This place might have looked like a sanctuary, but to her, it was just another unknown threat waiting to unfold.

And she wasn't about to let her guard down.

The five of them jumped over the metal fence, moving swiftly and silently, each step calculated. Rick's plan had been clear—scout the place before revealing themselves. It made sense. Trust was no longer something given freely. Every single one of them gripped their weapons tightly, eyes sharp, scanning for anything that seemed out of place.

Sunny, clutching the new gun Rick had given her—this time loaded with more than just a single bullet—followed closely behind Daryl. The weight of the weapon felt strange in her hands, but comforting all the same. She could feel her heartbeat thudding in her chest, each beat reminding her that they were in dangerous territory.

The factory-like building they crept into was cold and eerie, its steel walls reflecting the dim light that filtered through broken windows. Their footsteps echoed softly against the concrete floor, each creak of the metal beams above heightening their tension.