Chapter 1

Third person pov-

(warning 18+ stuff ahead)

"I'm normal now."

"What do you mean by normal Bogum?"

"Normal means he likes girls oppa."

"So you think I am not normal just because I like boys."

"Yes."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong with me tae. Everything is finally in its right place after I broke up with you."

"Am I a joke to you?"

"Look taehyung it's not late, go out with girls. Have sex with them and you will be fine."

"Bogumiee stop- nothing can cure tae oppa now."

"What do you mean baby?"

"Human are curable not monsters like him."

"STOPPP." the twenty five years old male whispered shouted after chugging down one more glass of whisky.

"One more please." The guy, taehyung orderd to the bartender who gave him a petty look.

"I'll have a single malt Scotch, neat." the guy ordered who just took a seat beside taehyung.

The guy glanced at Taehyung who was weeping and drinking heavily. He couldn't help but notice the tears streaming down his pretty face, and the way his hands were shaking as he brought the glass to his lips. Despite the man's obvious distress, there was something about him that caught the stranger's attention.

As he watched the man taking long sips of his drink, the stranger wondered what could have caused such intense pain. He wanted to ask, to offer comfort, but something held him back. Maybe it was the other male's vulnerability at the moment, or maybe it was the way in which he cried - quietly, almost stoically.

Taehyungs face is a symphony of perfectly proportioned features, but now all the guy could see was the tears streaming down his cheeks. Despite his tears, he still radiated an air of beauty and grace, but there was an underlying vulnerability that made the guy want to protect him.

"Are are you alright?.." the guy asked taehyung in a soft soothing tone. His eyes filled with concern for the stranger.

Taehyung looked up at him with red and puffy eyes, tears still falling down his cheeks. He sniffled slightly as he tried to compose himself, "I'm fine. Just had a bad day."

The guy nodded slightly, clearly not convinced. He watched taehyung silently for a moment before speaking again.
"You don't seem like you're just having a bad day. Wanna talk about it? They say talking to strangers helps alot."

Taehyung sniffled again, wiping away a few stray tears from his cheek. He didn't look up at the stranger as he spoke again. "I don't really want to talk about it. I just came here to drink and forget my problems."

"Well it doesn't seems like it's working."

"And who are you to tell me what will help or won't help me?" Taehyung scoffed slightly, shooting the person beside him a small glare.

The stranger chuckled slightly under his breath as Taehyung retorted at him. He looked at the man, a small smirk playing on his lips. "I'm Jungkook. And I'm not telling you what to do, But I know from experience that drowning your problems in alcohol never ends well."

Taehyung's eyes raked slowly over Jungkook's body, taking in his appearance for the first time. He felt his heart rate quicken slightly as he took in the man's features. Broad shoulders, muscular arms, and a jawline that could cut glass. He chewed on his lower lip slightly as he looked up at Jungkook's face. Taehyung's expression changed suddenly, from the annoyed glare from before to a more seductive one.