Chapter 10

the moment you'll were waiting for is finally here~

(don't forget to vote and comment<3)

Third person pov-

Taehyung and Jimin walked through the doors of their apartment building, still processing the unexpected encounter with Areum at the restaurant. Taehyung's mind was a mixture of thoughts and emotions.

"I can't believe we almost ran into Areum," Jimin remarked, breaking the silence between them.

Taehyung nodded in agreement, his expression clouded. He couldn't help but remember the past.

Jimin noticed the contemplative look on Taehyung's face and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "You okay?" he asked, his tone filled with concern. "You've been quiet since we saw her."

Taehyung leaned against the wall, a sigh escaping his lips. "I don't know," he admitted, his voice distant. "Seeing Areum brought back a lot of memories. It's like a flood of emotions I thought after all these years it won't affect me much."

Jimin's sympathetic expression deepened. He knew how much Taehyung had gone through because of Areum, and seeing her again must have stirred up a lot of pain. "I understand," he said quietly. "It's natural to feel a mix of things after almost coming infront of her."

Taehyung ran a hand through his hair, frustration and confusion etched on his face. "I thought I had buried those feelings deep, you know? But seeing her again made everything resurface. It's like I'm back at square one."

Jimin stepped closer, offering his presence as a source of comfort. "It's okay to feel that way," he reassured him. "But you've come a long way since then, Tae. You've grown stronger and wiser. Don't let this one almost encounter undo all that progress."

Taehyung and Jimin stepped out of the elevator, the doors sliding shut behind them. They made their way down the hallway, the sound of their footsteps echoing softly in the quiet building. Taehyung's mind was still preoccupied with thoughts of Areum, while Jimin stayed close by his side, silently offering his support.

Jimin made his way inside Taehyung's appartment and ordered some food for then while Taehyung stood outside Jieun's apartment door, a sense of anticipation building within him. He took a moment to collect himself, trying to push the thoughts of Areum aside, at least for now. He rang the bell and waited for Jieun to answer the door.

After a few seconds, the door opened, revealing Jieun, her face lit up in a warm smile. "Tae, You're here already, i thought you'll be late." she said

"I was done with my work so I thought I'd come and grab Duri a bit early."

Taehyung's attention was drawn to the sound of little footsteps approaching. He looked down and saw Duri running up to him, a big grin on his face. Behind Duri, Jieun's son, Jisuk, followed closely, his own small hand holding onto his mother's pants.

"my appa" Duri's excited voice pierced through the air as he called out to Taehyung, his small arms reaching up towards him. "Appa, up" he repeated, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

Taehyung felt a warm feeling spread through his chest as he knelt down to pick up his son. "Hey, my little bunny," he said affectionately, scooping Duri into his arms and holding him close.

Duri wrapped his small arms around Taehyung's neck, burying his head into his chest.

Taehyung turned his attention to Jisuk, chuckling softly at the little boy's clinginess to his mother. He ruffled jisuk's hair affectionately. "Hey there, Jisuk," he greeted, his voice gentle.