Chapter 7

Freen leans forward and kisses Becky, enjoying what they have together in this moment.

Their kisses start to become hotter. They are so wrapped up in each other that they do not hear the door opening.

"Oh!" Someone exclaimed from the door.

Freen and Becky immediately jump away from each other, hot fear striking them like lightning.

"Nam!!" Freen swallows forcefully fumbling with her buttons, trying to buckle up her pants. She is half relieved to find out it was her friend, and not some FBI agent.

A few moments pass in dead silence.

Nam clears her throat, "Her FBI friend is coming over here. We should leave."

Freen frantically nods.

There is a moment where Freen and Becky stare at each other in panic.

"Like right now!" Nam growls and Freen flinches, "Yes!!!"

She stalks behind Nam and slipping out the door but not before sparing Becky another glance who looks at her with pure panic.

"Stop looking at me like that?" Freen snaps as soon as they are out the door.

"Like what?" Nam says, raising an amused eyebrow at her.

She hears Freen release a breath, one that she had apparently been holding. "Like you just caught me doing something I shouldn't."

Nam looks over at her incredulously. "I did catch you doing something you definitely shouldn't."

"I didn't do anything. In fact she was the one who did me." Freen says jokingly trying to ease the tension.

"Nice joke." Nam raises her eyebrow "But it's not funny." she says, leaning in closer.

"Please spare me the lecture." Freen says brushing past her.

"I really hope you know what you are doing." Nam yells catching up with her.

"It was a one off." Freen mutters.

Nam looks at her amusement alight in her eyes, "What happened at the hotel room last night was a one off. You screwing her again in a hospital room that you put her in is not a one off." 

"Whatever." Freen responds.

Freen turns to Nam shaking her head and sighs, "It's just sex, Nam. Nothing more."

"Are you sure?" Nam teases.

"Yes." Freen responds.

She raises an eyebrow, "So you have no feelings for her?" 

Freen swallows hard, "Nope."

Nam smirks satisfied with herself and seeing right through her friend, "She doesn't affect your judgement at all?"

"No." Freen states firmly.

Nam leans in closer, "Right. You might be able to fool me, but not the people we work for. Not the people she works for." she says with all seriousness.

"I know what I'm doing, Nam." Freen says indignantly.

"Arrogant as ever." Nam smirks. "Your zipper is open by the way." Nam says, winking at her and walking away.

"Nam!!" Freen exclaimed, head ducked down, cheeks further heated and cursing under her breath.

*************************

"Why do you look all flustered?" Irin asks as soon as she enters her hospital room and sees Becky sitting on the bed.

"I'm not." She defends.