The Surprise: Part 1

Author's Note: Sorry I didn't update a lot on Thursday or at all yesterday, I was sick. This next part will be a little short, but I promise there will be more the next one! Enjoy!!

Ethan's POV

I slowly started to open my eyes and I saw the beauty in front of me. Olivia's brown hair was sprawled behind her while I had her wrapped in my arms. She was still sleeping a bit so I decided to stare at her and admire the gift God has given me. Something about her makes me so happy, happier than I have been in a long time. I know I left the palace to learn more about the kingdom and I may have fallen a little short, but can you blame me. Don't worry, once I get this beauty in the palace with me, we will make it a thing to go out and learn more about this incredible town!

I started to kiss the top of her head and rub her shoulder gently, trying to wake her up. She started to giggle a little and squirm. I could listen to her laugh all day long. "Good morning, gorgeous!" I whispered to her, trying not to wake up Wesley and Ashley. 

She smiled as her face became inches away from mine. "Hi, you!" She whispered happily. 

I scrunched my face up and said, "Aw, Princess, you have to brush your teeth!" Then I flashed her a smile to let her know I'm just teasing. 

She giggled and playfully hit my chest. "Shut up! If anyone needs a breath mint or 20, it's you!" 

I love how she plays along. She never gets hurt by anything I say because she knows I will never say those things to hurt her, just to play with her a little. "Take that back!" I say, smirking hard at her so she knew what the consequences were if she didn't.

"Make me!" She teases and sticks out her tongue. I quickly dig my fingers into her sides, making her squirm and fight the urge to giggle. I moved my hands up to her ribs and the giggles finally escaped her mouth. "ETHAN! QUIT IT!" She squealed. 

"Take it back!" I say, getting up and straddling her. 

She's giggling her little head off and trying her best to pry my fingers off of her. After about five minutes of torturing her cute little belly, she caved. "I take it back!" She quickly said. 

I got off of her and laid back down. "You are so adorable." I say as I kiss her forehead. 

"Yeah, she's also loud!" Wesley booms. I look over and he starts to stretch, along with Ashley. Then, they rolled over to face each other and started exchanging pecks. I did that. I fixed them up!

"Shut up!" I say as I whack them with a pillow, making them both laugh. I start to get up and get dressed and tell Wesley to do the same. Today is the day that I tell Olivia everything and Wesley is going to help me. Once I get dressed, I walk over to Olivia. "We will be right back, we have to prepare things for the surprise, okay?" I say, holding her close. 

"Okay, but hurry back. I'm going to miss you too much." She pouts. 

"Yes, ma'am." With that I gave her a kiss and left with Wesley.