Chapter 22

Third Person's POV:

The ambulance arrived at the Bhengu household and took Sibongile to the hospital.Right now both families are waiting for feed back from the doctor about Sibongile's condition,as she is undergoing surgery.

"She's going to be okay,son don't worry "-Sthembiso's mom says placing her hand on he's shoulder.
Everyone in the family is in a bad condition,worried about Sibongile and the babies.
"I just found her,I can't lose her Giovanni"-Nomonde says crying.
"We won't lose her love,don't worry ".

"Sibongile Bhengu"-says the doctor walking towards them.
"Yeah,I'm her husband is she fine??"-Sthembiso asks the doctor standing up.The doctor keeps quiet looking at them with his eyes full with pity.
"I'm sorry bu....."
"Noooooooo"the doctor didn't get the chance to finish as Nomonde fell on her knees crying.Sthembiso's mind went blank,he turns his back walking away.

"Bafo,Bafo where you going??"
"I'm going to find those motherfuckers who did this to my Wife!! What do you think I'm doing.I will skin them alive,chop them into pieces and make their mothers eat them"-by now Sthembiso's face was covered with red veins popping out.He walks off leaving the family behind.

"You were saying doc??"-Marco.
"I'm sorry but she lost two babies ,and we can't do any surgery considering that it will kill the remaining babies in her womb.So they will stay in her womb until she gives birth,we will take them out."-the doctor says.
"So you telling us that she will carry dead babies in her womb until she gives birth??"-Siyabonga.
"We can't do anything about it sir,Mam made it through,but she is in coma.We managed to take out the bullets,it hit through the back and on her side womb.And apparently one of the pair was sharing an umbilical cord."

"Can we meet her??"-Sibongile's mother in law.
"Yes you can but two at a time ".
Sibongile's mother in law and her husband walk in followed by her parents.
"Wake up princess,daddy is here"-Giovanni says kissing her forehead.
"We just got you baby,you have to survive.You are Zoe,you are life and you will fight cause we are fighters,okay? So wake up for mommy".

Her brother in laws go in followed in by her brothers.
They all say few words before leaving the hospital.
"So who is gonna tell Sthembiso the real news,cause he thinks Sibongile and children are dead"-Siyamthanda.
"I don't know,I hate that we have to break these kind of news to him.He was ready to become a father of so many children "-Bhekumbuso says softly.
"We all gonna tell him"-Alessandro.

They drove off heading back at home to find Sthembiso's car on the driveway.
"Damn I thought we gonna do this tomorrow "-Bonginkosi.
They enter the house heading to his room.
"Bro we need to talk to you "-Mattia says as they enter.
"Not now,I need to find those people who killed my wife ,my children!!".
"Could you just stop!"-Alessio.
"Do not tell me to stop Alessio!! My Wife is dead!!My children are dead!!"he says with tears running down his face.
"Sibongile is not dead Bafo!!!"Siyabonga.
"Wh...what do you mean??".
"The doctor said she is in some sort of coma"-Francesco.
"But we lost two boys"-Siyamthanda.
"I lost my sons!!?".
"So they have to stay in her womb until she gives birth so they won't harm the others"-he continues.

"I lost two children "-he says slowly before breaking down.It was a painful scene for the Gents,they knew this person their whole lives seeing him cry like this broke their hearts.Sthembiso wasn't that good at showing emotions,he was always closed off,didn't smile,didn't laugh,didn't cry.But since Sibongile came into his life,he started laughing and smiling again.He became happy,he had a reason to come back home every night,he had a reason to be happy.

They knew that the old Sthembiso is coming back,the ruthless,cold Sthembiso.He doesn't think twice before killing you.And they know the people who did this to Sibongile are gonna pay with their lives.