Chapter 10

*Jisoo’s POV*

I had been spending a lot of time with Lisa lately, and while I was grateful for her help, I couldn’t shake the feeling that there was more to her intentions. Every time we talked, there was an undertone of something I couldn’t quite place.

One day, after our study session, Lisa walked me to the library, her presence feeling almost magnetic.

“Hey, Jisoo,” Lisa said softly, “I was thinking of maybe grabbing a coffee sometime, if you’re up for it.”

I looked at her, slightly taken aback. “Oh, that sounds nice. I’d like that.”

Lisa’s eyes lit up, and she smiled, though there was something in her smile that made me uneasy. “Great. I’ll let you know when I’m free.”

As I walked into the library, I glanced back at Lisa, who was watching me with an intensity that made me shiver. I shook off the feeling and focused on my studies, but the thought of Lisa’s gaze lingered in my mind.

---

*Jennie’s POV*

As Lisa and I continued our plan, I could see the effects of our actions. Jisoo was becoming more and more drawn to us, and Cheyoung’s presence seemed to be overshadowed by our subtle manipulations.

One afternoon, I was walking through the campus when I saw Jisoo sitting alone on a bench, looking pensive. I decided it was time to escalate things.

“Hi, Jisoo,” I said, approaching her with a warm smile. “Mind if I sit?”

Jisoo looked up, surprised to see me. “Oh, hi Jennie. Sure.”

I sat down beside her, my eyes full of concern. “You seem a little down. Is everything okay?”

Jisoo shrugged, a hint of sadness in her eyes. “I guess I’m just feeling a bit overwhelmed. It’s been a lot to handle lately.”

I placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to appear sympathetic. “If you ever need to talk, I’m here for you.”

Jisoo looked at me, her eyes searching mine for sincerity. “Thank you, Jennie. That means a lot.”

As we talked, I made sure to keep the conversation focused on her, subtly steering her away from thoughts of Cheyoung. I wanted her to feel that I was the one who understood her, the one who would be there for her when she needed it.

---

By the end of the day, I felt a twisted sense of satisfaction. Jennie’s plan was working. Jisoo was starting to look at us differently, and the bond between her and Cheyoung was beginning to fray. Lisa and I were on our way to achieving our goal, but I couldn’t help but feel a twinge of guilt for what we were doing.

But there was no turning back now. We had made our choices, and we were determined to see them through.

**To be continued…**