*+:。.。𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚗!。.。:+*

(No ships!) <----««»»---->𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: anny19279

(No ships!) <----««
»»---->𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: anny19279

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

Today was not a ordinary day at the Paper School, Since... There was an event going on!

Like usual, Zip, Oliver, and Edward had all paired up together as they were the well known trio.
The event was... An art event!

Little did Zip and Edward know... Oliver was the son of the Art Teacher, Miss Sasha!
But they don't know that of course.
As they were working on their painting, they noticed how... Impressive, Oliver was at arts.

It was honestly impressive, Edward just stared at Oliver in disbelief, Since... Oliver wasn't known to be good with arts.
Zip was honestly flabbergasted, She didn't even know what to say at that point.

And.. Oliver was finished, He made quite a beautiful landscape painting, probably the winner of the entire event due to how.. Amazing it is.

" Hey Oliver, I have a question for you. "
Edward says, as Zip left to go to the comfort room.
(Or CR, I'm Filipino okay?? jeez.)

" Mmh? What is it? "

" How are you so good at arts? You aren't known to be.. Impressive at it! "
Edward says, his tone has a hint of.. excitement.

" Ohh.. It's because.. Uh.. You'll.. know sooner or later! " Oliver states, while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

" Hm.. Okay! "

It was the next day, And... Most of Oliver's classmate's were bored in Miss Circle's classroom.

Since the event's results will come at the end of the week, they'll have to wait.. Which is super boring!
(it's true.)

Oliver didn't even go to school, Since he had a very terrible fever.. Or he simply didn't wanna go to school since he was busy using
C. AI like you guys-
(AHEM AHEM..)

Ruby and Riley were the most bored out of the bunch, probably dying of boredom at this point..
Ruby then finally spoke.
" Guys, Wanna talk about something? This is so.. Boring! "

Everyone then whipped their heads around to look at Ruby and nodded profusely.
They were insanely bored..

" Let's talk about Oliver, Shall we? "
Riley says, as she puts away her knife she was probably going to stab someone with.

" Sure, How about.. Who's Oliver's mom? "
Skell says, Everyone in the room started to think, think a lot.

" Huh, At first I thought it was Miss Circle but... they looked quite different and Miss Circle absolutely despises Oliver.. "
Claire says, while everyone nodded in agreement.

" Could it be Miss Thavel? They both like to do some mishevious little pranks every so often.. "
Engel says, while thinking.

" OBJECTION! Miss Thavel had stated she does not have a child nor even wants one since it's too much work. "
Zip states, while everyone huffed in exasparation.

" This is going absolutely nowher- "
Abbie gets cut off.

" What if Oliver is Miss Sasha's son? "
Kevin interrupts.

Everyone then started to think, It does make sense since Oliver had shown great skill in arts..

" Actually... Kevin has a point! "
Riley says, with a look of realization on her face.

" Yeah, I mean.. He's doing pretty well in arts.. "
Ruby states, everyone nodded in agreement.

It was the end of the week, of course, Oliver, Zip and Edward's drawing had won.

(Oliver was the one who put in most of the work but like... let's just say the other two helped him with what he was gonna draw lol.)

Ever since then, Every Art event Oliver was in.. He would win again and again and again!

And so.. Oliver was called into the principal's office, not because he was in trouble, but.. Miss Grace had to ask him something that was on her mind for a long long time..

" Oliver, Me and your classmates have been wondering this for very long. "
Miss Grace says, her tone serious.

" W-What is it? " Oliver shutters out, he thinks he's in trouble.

"... Are you Miss Sasha's son? "
Miss Grace asks, her tone then changed to.. curious.

" Oh, Actually.. I am. " Oliver confirms casually.

Miss Grace looks absolutely flabbergasted before a sudden look of realization then got plastered on her face.

" So that's why you've been winning all of those art events! "
Miss Grace says, quite loud.

" Heh, Yep! I'm the art teacher's kid after all! "
Oliver proudly states.

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*

[ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ]