♥*♡∞:。.。𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗..。.。:∞♡*♥

(Claire x Engel, AU ONESHOT)𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 by: hydrogen_hydra

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 by: hydrogen_hydra

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

(CLAIRE POV)

I quickly ran through the halls of the Paper School, Desperately trying to escape those three evil teachers..
(Eh all three of them are hot-)

As i ran through the halls, I quickly notice a door that seemed to be the school's exit.
I quickly look around to make sure none of those teachers were nearby.

I then quickly lunge at the exit door, making it outside.

(THIS IS WHAT CLAIRE DID)

(This is canon, Im the security camera that took this footage.)

»»——⍟——««

After I got out of the school, I quickly ran to the park, Hoping those three hot af- I-I MEAN.. those three evil teachers one catch up to me.

I then sit on the bench in the park, catching my breath..

Man, I really hate that school.

(THIRD PERSON POV)

As Claire was breathing heavily, trying to relax, She glances around the park.. Taking in the surroundings.

She thought to herself for a moment, Should she still attend the Paper School?

I mean.. The teachers there won't like her since she failed all of their tests, But then again.. Her mother literally paid like.. 1k to put her into that school.

Claire sighed as she got up and started to walk down the sidewalk, Intending to go home and talk to her mother.

(A FEW MONTH LATER)

Claire was walking down the sidewalk, Until she noticed something.. She didn't have her phone, Claire then realizes.. Wasn't her phone at the Paper School? Great, And it was also in her old school backpack she hid in the corner of Miss Circle's classroom.

She sighed as she quickly hurried back to the Paper School, Great, She'd have to be very sneaky to make sure she won't get caught.

(The reason Claire is coming back for her backpack? It's bc her phone is in the backpack, and she had C. AI like you guys so.. she really can't leave her phone behind.)

As Claire races back to the Paper School, She stood outside of the front door, Contemplating if this was a good idea.

She sighed as she walked in, noticing.. Alice, Chasing another student.

Claire walks to Miss Circle's classroom, Since that's where she left her backpack, And walked into the classroom, Noticing the absence of everyone else.

She quietly strides over to her seat and picks up her backpack, And heads out of the classroom.

But before she could fully leave, A hand was suddenly placed on her shoulder, causing her to freeze up.

She quickly turned around and saw.. Engel.

With... tears in his eyes?

Engel then suddenly hugged Claire, It was.. very unexpected, But she let it happen since it didn't hurt.

" I-I thought y-you died by M-miss circle! O-or the other teachers! "
Engel finally spoke after a few moments, His voice shaky and trembling.

" Oh please, I was actually way more faster than them.. But don't worry, Engel, I'm still alive alright? And that's the good thing.. "
Claire responds, As she quietly hugs Engel back very gently.

" I-im just so glad your okay.. "
Engel says, as he shoves his face into Claire's shoulder.. Although gently.

" ... Yeah yeah.. You really are glad. "
Claire says, A little.. Happy.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

[ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ]

kirby.

poyo.

grrr.