*+:。.。𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕?。.。:+*

»»————>(Miss Thavel x Chip x Zip - PLATONIC) (𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: peefectfan)

(𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: peefectfan)

[If you don't know what Platonic is let me teach you:D]
»»——⍟——««

»»————>[Platonic Meaning: Intimate and affectionate but not sexual or romantic!]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Like any other day, Miss Thavel was teaching her class like usual.

She often found it boring however due to her students being.. "Incompetent morons."
She found it difficult and frustrating to teach her class.

But.. Everytime she finishes work, She goes home to get greeted by her two children.

Zip and Chip!

Chip was her favorite child since Chip wasn't all that reckless, However.. She still loves both of her children even if their reckless!

(Zip POV)

Like any normal day, Thavel came home late, I always wonder why she tells me to take care of Chip.

I mean.. can't Chip take care of himself?
He isn't reckless after all since he's tiny still..

Eh, Whatever!

" Brother! " Chip says, while running towards me.

" Yeah Little bro? What's going on? "
I ask, Chip also seems to be.. Holding something.

" I wanna look like mama! So that me and you can look similar! "
Chip responds, with an Innocent little spark in his eyes.

... That's absolutely wholesome.

" Aww.. Alright then! Let's wait for uh.. 'mama' to come home, Then we can surprise her! "
I say, As Chip bounced up and down adorably.

(Miss Thavel POV)

Ugh.. Today, My class was even more stupid! How can my students even succeed in learning properly at this point?!

" Ugh.. Guys! Tell me, What language am I speaking, ¡Puedes hacerlo! "
I say, trying to make them atleast understand my lesson.

" Uhh.. Swedish? "
A Student responds.

... All of my students are absolute morons.

Well, The bell rang, I immediately leave the classroom and exit the school, I then walk towards my car and I drive home.

(Third Person POV)

Once Miss Thavel drove back home, she knocked on the door, Waiting for one of her children to open the door.

" Uhh.. Just a minute! " Zip says.

Miss Thavel does an exasparated sigh before leaning against a tree and waiting.

Minutes pass by until Zip finally opens the door, However.. Miss Thavel is met with an adorable surprise.

(Chip trying to copy his mom :D)

" Aww.. " Miss Thavel exclaims, I mean.. Isn't it adorable?

" Me mama! " Chip says, as he innocently jumps up and down.

Miss Thavel hugs both Zip and Chip.

" I love you my children.. "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
[ᴛʜᴇ end]