⑅⃝●⋆♡ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘғᴜʟ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ♡⋆●⑅⃝

(𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 »»----> 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚡 𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛)
•--⍟--•

Like usual, Oliver was picking on another student like usual in Miss Circle's classroom out of boredom.

And.. Edward and Zip joined in, the trip annoying the poor student.

" STOP ANNOYING THE STUDENT AND FOCUS ON THE LESSON!! "
Miss Circle yelled, she didn't even look at the trio.

Oliver just rolled his eyes and listened to the lesson, But.. For the first time.. He didn't actually understand anything.

Zip and Edward seemed to have understood the lesson perfectly, as well as everyone else.

Oliver was.. Quite shocked, He doesn't want to admit it but.. He could use some help.

As the class ended, Oliver tried talking to Zip and Edward, but both of them had already went to the cafeteria to snack on some food.

Oliver sighed and walked through the halls, As he walked through the halls, He noticed Alice's door was open, Quite unusual.

Oliver then thought of the most craziest thing ever: Could Alice help him?

He thought and thought.. Until he decided that he should atleast give it a shot.

As Oliver walked up to Alice's room, Miss Thavel immediately shut the door before Oliver could enter.

" Oliver, You cannot enter Alice's room, She is a monster after all. " Miss Thavel said, as she gave a cold glare at Oliver.

Oliver sighed and spoke " Come on! Has she ever hurt a student before? Of course not! "

(Note: This took place before Claire got murdered.)

" Still! She is a monster, she can strike anytime! " Miss Thavel said, her voice slowly rising.

" Ugh.. Whatever.. " Oliver said in a hushed tone, as he dissapointedly walked away.

A few hours later..

As Oliver was talking to Edward during class, He decided to sneak off into Alice's room again.

This time... His plan actually succeeded since the next thing Oliver knew.. He was inside of Alice's room.

The room was cold, dark, and dreary, It seemed to be quite clean but.. The eerie atmosphere was still there. Alice then suddenly appeared in front of Oliver, but it didn't scare him.

" 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎? " Alice asks, as she looks Oliver up and down, like she was examining him.

" Hi Alice... This may be.. Weird but.. Could you help me with a math lesson? "
Oliver asks, while he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Alice seemed.. Unfazed, but there was a hint of.. Excitement? In her eyes.

" 𝚈𝚘𝚞.. 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙? " Alice says, her tone has a tinge of excitement, surprising Oliver.

" Uh, Yeah! I do.. " Oliver says, He couldn't hold back the surprise in his tone.

" 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝! " Alice literally jumps up and down in.. Excitement, It was really adorable.

" Your.. Quite adorable when doing that." Oliver says, as he chuckles slightly.

Alice immediately stops bouncing up and down, and clears her throat as she grabs Oliver by the wrist, leading him to a nearby sofa that actually seemed very comfy.

Alice immediately set Oliver down and spoke with an excited tone " 𝚂𝚘.. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑? 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚞𝚜.. 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚢.. "

" It's.. Algebra. " Oliver says, as he looks at Alice with a sheepish smile.

Alice immediately nodded and handed Oliver a book that focuses only on Algebra, shocking Oliver.

" You.. Have an entire book thats entire topic is about Algebra? That's quite shocking since your a monster.. "
Oliver says, as he opens the book.

" 𝚈𝚎𝚙! 𝙰𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢.. " Alice says, as she has a sheepish smile.

Alice immediately sits next to Oliver, Her head leaning on Oliver's shoulder, making him a bit.. Flustered, since he doesn't really know what to do in such situations.

But... Oliver felt... Nice, He immediately relaxed and continued to read the book, immediately understanding Algebra.

Oliver soon yawned, feeling a little sleepy, Well.. It made sense, It was the afternoon after all.

Alice immediately noticed this and got up, she grabbed some fluffy pillows and a blanket and made Oliver feel.. Comfy.

Oliver then soon slept, creating an adorable sight.. Alice then sat next to Oliver and slept as well.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ]