⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚" 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔? 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙! "˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(Zip x Edward, FLUFF ONESHOT)𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: AceTrainerCarmine

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: AceTrainerCarmine

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

(YES I'M BACK!!)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
It was another regular day in the Paper School, The sun shining through the windows.. The trees swaying in the ai-

ACHOO!

And, There was a sick student.

And of course, It was one of the school bully's, Zip.

She was in Miss Circle's classroom, Desperately trying to hide the fact she was sick from her classmates.

And.. Her classmates were completely oblivious to the fact Zip was sick, And were more focused on Miss Circle's lesson than her.

As Zip breathed a sigh of relief, She looked up at the classroom door as she heard it creak open.

Edward came inside, breathing heavily like he ran a marathon to get to school, He was late, But it was normal at this point.

" Your late, Sit down. "
Miss Circle spoke, she didn't even bother looking up from the blackboard she was writing on.

Edward sighed as he sat next to Zip, And they soon began talking like the usual besties they are.

However, Something caught Edward's attention, The fact that Zip was coughing immediately worried Edward.

" Are you okay, Zip? You've been coughing alot.. "
Edward asks, As he moves his hand to touch Zip's forehead, about to check if she's sick.

Although, Zip moved Edward's hand away as she coughed violently, However, She did respond.

" Yes, I'm fine, You don't need to worry about me, Edward. "
Zip says, trying to reassure Edward, but it only makes his concern and worry skyrocket.

" No, You aren't fine. "
Edward says, as he stares at Zip, His gaze unwavering.

" But I am! And plus, Even if I'm actually sick, No one would help me since I'm a feared school bully! "
Zip retorted angrily, As she huffed and pouted like a grumpy child.

" I'm gonna help you, Whether you like it or not, And you cannot protest whatsoever. "
Edward firmly declared, as he huffed and crossed his arms while glaring at Zip.

" Fine.. fine... "
Zip finally accepted, as she groaned in annoyance.

" After class, Meet me in the empty classroom upstairs alright? "
Edward says, watching as Zip reluctantly agreed.

" Fine. "
Zip says, while still pouting a bit.

»»——⍟——««

After the class had ended, Zip immediately got up and walked over to the stairs and began walking to the second floor to meet up with Edward.

She coughed a lot, And when I say a lot I mean it can rival against the amount of atoms capable of forming an entire solar system.
(I'm being serious.... Jk-)

As Zip had finally reached the second floor, she glanced around the hallway she was in, Trying to find the map in the wall that showed the entire layout of the second floor like usual.

After Zip located the map, she walked towards it and tried to see what it said.
But... She coughed so much the saliva she threw out of her mouth had probably became a virus and infected the whole continent of South East asia-

AHEM AHEM... let's not get off track, shall we?

Zip quickly wiped her mouth and washed her hands and arm, USING ERASER AS LIQUID, And walked back to the map.

(I'M THE MAP- I'm so sorry-)

As she looked at the map, she quickly figured out where the empty classroom was and made her way over to the classroom.

However, She quickly felt a migraine, And she quickly dashed, bolted, ran, to the empty classroom as fast as she could.

She barged into the classroom, Seeing Edward with an entire kit of items that are probably gonna help Zip.
She quickly stumbled her way towards Edward, and sat on a chair.

And.. Edward began to do his work, helping Zip.

(I'M TOO LAZY RN I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME WAAAAHHHH-)

✧༺♥༻✧
After a long while, Edward had managed to make Zip's condition not that terrible, there was still a lingering sickness however it was barely noticeable, Nor even affecting Zip that much.

Edward just sat down next to Zip, Quietly watching her drift off to a deep deep sleep.
Edward yawned as he silently felt quite exhausted after what he had done.

He quietly leaned his head over to Zip's shoulder, resting his head.
He subconsciously wrapped his arms around Zip's waist, and pulled her into his lap.

He then rested his head at the back of her neck, just quietly smelling her scent and her perfume.

The two of them then slowly drifted off to sleep, Both being relaxed in eachother's embrace.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

[ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ]

(MAN I WISHED I HAD A GIRLFRIEND.. -Narrator of this story.)
#relatable-