so american (mapi león)

Who knew going to Barcelona on a very last minute decision was the best choice you have ever made?

Coming off of an end of your United States tour high, you wanted to take some time for yourself after spending months with thousands of people. You've traveled the world doing these shows, but never had the time to enjoy these places.

Touching down in Barcelona, you picked up your rental and made your way to your home for the next couple of weeks.

The first few days were nothing exciting. The beaches were beautiful, same with all the structures. You were very relaxed.

After a week of staying cooped up in your house, you thought it was time to see what Spain has to offer and you were not disappointed at all. You were a tourist and went to all the tourist spots, camera hanging around your neck. You were having the time of your life.

Wanting to end the day on a high, you saw a club you wanted to go to. Seeing there was a waitlist, you had your assistant call and hopefully get you on the list for tonight.

Fortunately, she was able to.

Making your way to the bar, you had to squeeze through the people a bit.

"Vodka cran please!"

Getting a nod, you turn away from the bar, scanning the whole place. There was a bit of everything, make-outs, shotguns, dancing, all on their own little groups, no one left behind. You felt like a bit of an outcast, but not for long.

"Hola, bebé."

Turning to your left, you're met with an arm littered with tattoos and a neck, another tattoo right on the center.

"Looks can be deceiving. Hmm."

"Like what you see?"

"Maybe." You shrug, grabbing the drink placed in front of you. Looking up, you make eye contact, keeping it as you take a sip through your straw.

"You understand?" She was taken aback that you understood her. You shrug again, playing the mysterious card. She smirks at you, taking you by surprise when she drags you onto the dance floor.

The whole night was a blur, the next thing you remember is waking up to the sun shining through the curtains, the smell of something cooking in the air.

Making your way out of the unfamiliar room, still dressed in the clothes from your night out, seeing a person with a familiar arm littered with tattoos by the stove.

"Hola."

Turning around, Mapi is met with your figure. "Ah, bebé! I made some breakfasts. Come sit." You sat down awkwardly, not remembering much that happened after leaving the club. Mapi, seeing the look on your face, speaks up, "We didn't sleep together."

She thought that was the reason you looked uncomfortable, but that wasn't the case.

"That's a shame." Her eyes almost popped out of their socket. "I'm just uncomfortable with wearing the same clothes from last night."

"Oh!" She gets up, grabbing your arm and pulling you back into a different room. "Choose anything you'd like and the shower is over there if you want. I'll leave you to it."

You noticed how much clothes Mapi owned, excited to 'borrow' a few. After a very quick shower, the weather being a bit chilly, you grab the hoodie hanging off the back of a chair and put it on, walking out of the room.

Hearing footsteps coming closer behind her, Mapi turns but freezes at the sight of you. Her clothes pretty much almost swallows you whole.

"Bonita." Mapi said softly to herself, not intending for you to hear.