Issei's past story: Issei vs issei

The chapter cover show us, issei looking over his shoulder to see us with some kind of mask that make out of black mental to cover his nose and mouth.

The screen start with issei laying on bed, sleeping.

Inside issei's dream

Another issei with that same black gauntlet standing there,looking at issei . Issei grit his teeth in frustration.

Issei: WHO ARE YOU!! -take out smith&wesson model 500-

He shot at another issei as the bullet fly toward him. The black gauntlet on another issei hand suddenly morp into a shield form.

Issei: LIKE I REALLY TO NEED NOW WHAT YOU ARE!? OR EVEN WHAT HAPPEN BEFORE I TRANSFER TO TOKYO! OR EVEN THOSE WEIRD DEATH DREAM!!

Issei's voice echo into world. He doesn't even remember or what happen before transfer to Tokyo. All he remember is....wait since when did someone celebrate birthday for him. Did he ever had friend on his side once? When did he ever rape a girl before.

A!issei: You are not ready to know. Me

Issei: then you force me use the violence.

A!issei: Go ahead. Like you can defeat me easliy.

Issei: we will see.

A!issei morp the shield back into original gauntlet state. A!issei also take Smith&Wesson model 500.

Both issei and A!issei point their revolver at each other. The atmosphere getting cold by their presence make the temperature gradually decreases. Even though this is a dream....

Sanzu(narrater): okay that doesn't make any sense.

Sans(writer): it doesn't had to. I got a monster truck!*drove away*

Issei and A!issei point at each other's feet underneath

Issei and A!issei point at each other's feet underneath. They pull the trigger as the bullet fly out the chamber of revolver.

Both issei and A!issei preform double backflip. Both of their prevent spot got shatter. Leaving an hole for A!issei's exit.

A!issei leap into the hole. Issei chase after him with a front lip.

The scene change to issei and A!issei freefalling.

Issei: Not the first time for this shit

Both issei and A!issei create a grind rail that make out of fire. They slide as their sourrouding look like a mirror dimension

 They slide as their sourrouding look like a mirror dimension